The Move To Ireland

vanessa

    Ariana and I were getting ready to go to the water park. We were in a major hurry so when we get there it wouldn't be crowded. We only get to go once a year during the summer, and this year we came were not able to come until today because Ariana and I were doing theater. Did I mention me and her want to be pop stars one day? Well it is true and it will happen. All of the sudden Ariana and I heard both our dads calling for us.  so we both rushed downstairs.

    "What??" I told him immediately.

    "We have great news!!" Ariana's dad said in excitement.

    "What is it?!?!" Ariana said as if she wanted them to get to the point.

    "We got a job that pays good money in Ireland!" My dad said. Ariana and i just stood there in shock.What are we suppose to do about our friends, family, sports, theater, and school! School started in two weeks and Ariana and I are going to be going into seventh grade!

    My dad explained to us that we will just do theater and sports somewhere else. That we will transfer schools. Also,mom is coming and we will be able to visit our friends and family. Ariana and i understood and left to go to the water park whole time on the way there Ariana and i were talking about what it would be like in Ireland and we will make it work. Finally we made to the water park just in time where it was empty.