Goodbye America

I just got finished packing my stuff so I went over to Arianna's house to see how she was doing. When i got there she was all packed and crying in a corner. so i went and sat down with her for some comfort. I was about to cry too but i tried to hold the tears in and be strong for my friend. i looked around the room and couldn't help it to cry too. I was really gonna miss it here.

    "Lets go wash our faces off and go say good bye to our friends." I said wiping away my tears.

    "Fine.But its only gonna come back like this." Arianna said. We both giggled a little.

    After we washed our faces we went outside to find everyone out there holding up a sighn that sid we 'WE WILL MISS U!' Ariana was right be cause then our faces looked exactly the way they did before we washed them. We gave hugs to everyone and told them thank you that hopefully we will see them soon. Then i said goodbye to my boyfriend, Nick, he smiled at me and i smiled back. He is so sweet! Well, most of the time sometimes he will try to show off and be a total jerk. I guess I still love him so no biggy.

    "I am really gonna miss you! But we can still stay in touch.Right?" I said in confidence assuming he would say 'of course'.

    "Ya about that. I don't think it will work out between you and me." He said with hesitation. My heart sunk. My first heartbreak, WoW! Now i know why girls alway cry about it. This really hurt me. I didnt want him to know i cared so i held back the tears and said "Your loss." then walked away, obviously Ariana heard me because she followed me to my house asking if everything was all right. We waved to everyone and said good bye while walking in the house.Ariana and i went my now empty room and i told her what happened. She gave me lecture on how she told me he was a jerk but i kept giggling through it because it is always funny when she tries to be my mom.

    Our parents called for us and told us that the truck was ready. I whispered to Ariana that we would make things work. She smiled and said we always do. The whole way to the airport Ariana and I were trying to practice on our Irish accent, but we still need alot of practice. Then again, we had alot of fun trying it.We finally ot to the airport and we went straight to the gate to aboard. hile the movers loaded our stuff. As we were taking off my mom said "Goodbye America!"