gettin to know you

Ok like I know who Niall is I mean seriously people should really have name tags. I think our instructor noticed my confusion and told me where to sit. When I got to my seat I literaly froze up.I was super excited but I have never really been that good with guys. I dont know why I think my one wish is to not be so shy. I hope I'll grow out of it. When I sat down I smiled at him and he smiled back then introduced himself as Niall Horan. I have to admit thats a cute name I mean it so unique. His blue eyes stared straight into mine while he was talking in his adorable Irish accent.

"So where are you from?" he said.

"America." I said .

"Ya I kind of figured with your american accent." he said with a smile. We both started laughing a little. Good start, good start. Now i should probally tell him where I am really from.

"I am from Colorado and so is my friend Ariana we lived in New York for a while to be in broadway but then moved back to Colorado." I said feeling kind of tongue tied after with that mouthful of words.

"Thats so cool, so why did you move to Ireland?" he asked thankfully still interested in the conversation.

"Both me and Ari's dads got a job here or something like that."

"Cool. Have you seen alot of Ireland yet?"

"No not really just alittle bit of it."

"O well maybe icould take you on a tour some time?"

"OMG I would love that!"  I said super excited and he chuckled.

"Do all Americans say OMG alot or is it just you?"

"I think just me but you never know Americans can always suprise you right?"

"Right" He said and we both started laughing. We were given an assignment for a science project with our partner. Oh shit. Was all I could think of. I am horrible at science let alone big science projects.I think iall saw how worried I was and said:

"Dont worry science projects are not as hard as they seem trust me" He said giving me a small smile I smiled back and said

"Thanks"

 The bell then rang and we went out of class but when i got t Ariana was with Josh flirting of course something i will never e ble to do. But i was happy for her so i went to my locker and got my song book from my backpack and started writing some new lyrics for my new song during lunch.

Could this be hapenin

did not relize how lucky i would be

Hypnotized inside too blind to see

Going along great and then i heard a noise and i turned around startled.It was niall smiling sheepishly at me as i forced a smile y lips trying not to let him see how embarressed i was.There was a super long silence til he finally said

"that was a really good song did you write that on your own?"

"yep." I said popping the p.

"O cool its really good"

Thanks"

then the bell rang so i put my song book back in my backpack an up but niall was still there.

"Um do you wanna walk to class together" he asked very nervously

"Um sure" i said as i smiled and then we walked  to class idk but today was the best.