Chapter 5

As I got closer to where they were taking me I noticed a very dark abandoned house actually no! It was more like a hotel! I tried to get a closer look but it was difficult since I was being held down tightly by two of the guys. what did they think that I would transport myself magically somewhere?! I saw a very big mansion actually no scratch that a hotel would be an understatement compared to what this thing was! But it wasn't the kind that made you think you are in a movie it was the kind that looked creepy,cold and completely terrifying and it looked like someone hadn't been living in it for decades. I was soon proven wrong when I saw a light switch on lighting up the entire mansion.

"You can let me go now you know! It's not like I am going to run away!" I half-shouted

"I like those words from you girly" somehow I wish they treated me like a girl and kept me as a maid or a cleaner at wherever they were taking me actually I wish this was all a nightmare and I'd wake up to realise I'm late for my shift at the diner but I know I would have no such luck one of the guys who I learnt was called Eric, ugh those words made me feel utterly disgusted as a child that grew up without a mum I still felt annoyed when someone disrespected a woman's feelings or treated her like she meant nothing! Like hello? Women are the only reason you're here! But It looked like I would be getting disrespected a lot but I had to prepare myself.

The next words just flew out of my mouth as I heard myself say "shut up" to be honest I wanted to say that but I didn't think I would but I was glad that I did.

Yet again I was proven wrong that I was glad once I felt a brutal slap to my face

"Don't you dare say that to me, I will not be spoken to like that!" Eric screeched.

What else was I supposed to say thank you for that comment! Then again someone so revolting as Eric probably expected that!

I looked down since I didn't want to be hurt again like that

"Do you understand?" He asked. I nodded my head hesitantly.

"In words!" He said

"Yes!" I finally said

"Lose the attitude girl, we're here" ugh I mentally thought I have to admit I was being surprisingly calm about this situation because there's always a way out and there would be with this situation, I hope.....

As they finally let go of me I thought yay! That I could pretend like I'm listening to them and at the perfect opportunity runaway but luck wasn't on my side they grabbed on to me and dragged me like a ragged doll actually no a ragged doll would be given better care and attention than me right now! No joke.

A short chubby guy walked out with a cigarette who I think looked like their leader by the way he was wearing a suit and acted like a kind I instantly knew that this is the leader/boss they were talking about.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here" he said in like a fake pity voice

I didn't say anything. I couldn't care less

"Haha, bring her inside!" And the guys followed onto the command either they were in debt to this guy or they were mentally brainwashed to listen to this guy here no normal person would!

I pretended that my necklace fell on the ground so I could pull my phone out to text my sisters quickly. As expected I had 5 messages by both melody and crystal and 7 missed calls.

I quickly dropped a text saying

Hey don't worry about me! Have been kidnapped, will try and find a way out!

Pfft as if they were going to think that's true!

But knowing my sisters we were so close hence why we never joked about something like this!

I pretended to find my so called necklace that I dropped and tied it on my neck when In fact I didn't drop it in the first place haha!

These idiots are so dumb until I heard the chubby boss say

"You'll get punished for that"

Great! Just great as I was grabbed by them and practically thrown into the house.......

_________________________

Here's a Little update!

I'm so excited the plot is thickening!

Hopefully this is a longer update but the next one will be longer! But for that I need to get comments not because for the purpose of wanting them although that would be sweet but I need to know if I should continue with this story

So please vote, comment and follow <3

Takecare

Zara x