Destiny's game

Hey guys so this is going to be my new book i also have another one called love sucks but this is another idea tht popped In my head so I thought why not it's will be called destiny's game for now unless I decide to change it later but I'm pretty happy with the name.

_____________________

Description

Eve short for Evelina has always been one of those girls who imagined her life to be perfect no downs just ups until one day her world crashes down she loses her family in a plane crash ever since then she didn't believe In happy ever afters or happy endings so to kill time she just worked 24-7 leaving no time to herself but just to provide for melody and crystal the two girls she spent time with at an orphanage for 6 years until she turned an adult to look after them, they were practically sisters actually no they were each other's hope.

One day she was walking home at midnight when she saw a girl screaming begging for her life to someone she ran over to help her she was able to help her but in return they took her instead so what will happen is evelina's life always going to be miserable or will it be a happy ending after all only time will tell........

So wat do u all think? ♥️