My Father.....

You heard that my parents have been deceased... or so I thought.... When I almost gave up on it all, Springtrap came back from work, (he is a cop) he was in the City Hall's files..... and he found ...my parents. unfortunately, ill show the picture later but, my father....is alive.. after seeing the picture, I screamed... We have always been with him..as a matter of fact, arrested him...so many times. He was in a cell.. 

Me an Trappers walked anxiously to cell 1.9.8.3 and he opened it... The cell belonged to Drake..the shapeshifter...... Springtrap didn't believe this man was my father, but I had hope in my heart. .. as I waited in the interrogation room, shackles clanked and a feline with a sack over his head and shackle glowing purple, around his wrists and ankles...

"magic user.." I mutter.. Springtrap sighed and plopped the prisoner down. he slowly took off the sack....

I close my hands over my mouth, my eyes watering.. I grasp springtrap, trying to hold my tears in, and sniffle," How...how..." The prisoner chuckled," Is this a joke....? we all know Ive been doing  my ways to find my daughter, but..a secret agent? not my daughter.. she has my blood..." I lower my ears... Springtrap slams his fist on the table,"Shut your Trap, you low-life trash hole! " I grab Trappers hand...Springtrap calmed down and sighed. The prisoner showed no emotion as I spoke softly," Tell me about your daughter..." 

The man sighed," very well.... When I was.... 15, I moved to Australia, and saw a beautiful Australian cat with gorgeous blonde hair... I always went to her small café job, just to talk to her.. we were young.... and, I had to go back to America... it had been time before I returned to her... Her name was Mags.... she ..was my everything...Then after our ways... it had been until she told me she was pregnant... I wasn't ready to be a father and my teenage mind took over, and.. I left Australia in the night.." 

I was silent as he continued," Well, it had been 3 to 4 years later, before Mags called, and said the most terrible things... Robberies and terrorism in Australia.. She was crying, she said they took our child.. I was dead-struck, as I spoke.. she gave details... Our baby was a female... a white cat, blonde hair, blue eyes...and she possessed my power to speak to animals and shape-shift, but was too young." 

I froze and then whispered ,"Wh-what was her name.." 

He sighed," Elise....Elise Marie Syvertsen.." 

at that moment I broke in tears, and springtrap growled, holding me tightly,"you..are a fancy liar..." the prisoner was calm," I am Lindon Syvertsen..." 

I stopped crying.." Why change your name??? "

He sighed," anyways.... I asked where my baby was, and she said that she had been hit in the back of the head, cutting her head open, and they took her, including most of my girlfriends money.... so I swore I would find my baby.. she was only 3..and to these 14 years later... I still search.." I think to myself,"Then......shes 17.... Trappers, I'm 17!" I turn my attention to him.. He was not-so-happy....and was giving Drake a cold glare..

Drake spoke,"I changed my name because I cant have the same men chase ME down." I suddenly remember...and my hand goes to the back of my head, and touch the stich marks, that were holding my scalp together...  I whimper," My name is Elise.....I had been in Australia 3 years of my life and... I was born on December 28, 2001.." I look at Drake..or Lindon... 

Drakes sighs," Mummy died 5 years ago.." I sniffle and lunge towards my father... "H-how...?!" 

Drake pets my head, and wipes my tears," Tuberculosis.." I suddenly start crying in his chest, while Springtrap grabs his walkie-talkie... 

I look up," F-father?" Drake paused," I cant believe our my baby....my..." He suddenly let his stripes fade from his arms, revealing a grey cat with dirty blonde hair...Lindon Syvertsen...

My Dad......