Springtrap's Anxiety

Back when Springtrap was....lets say, 16 Perhaps, the problem of being an orphan and being unwanted only made Zepher, his adoptive father,more Psychotic.  

On a very peaceful night, a little too peaceful, Zepher was carving wood and Frederick walked in...We'll call him Freddy. Anywho, Freddy flipped his blonde hair out of his eyes," Dad? Springcrap is giving us attitude again.." Zepher let a low growls form in his throat, making Freddy shiver a bit. His eye twitched, not wanting to deal with the brat, so he turned and said,"i don't care what you do to him, dunk him in tank of Gasoline for all i care..." Freddy's ears perked, taking it a little too literal. Of course him and his friends had tied Springtrap down and they put a cloth over his mouth. Freddy grabbed a fistful of the rabbits hair and jerked his head back, and got really close to his face,"Look at this pathetic  trash..." Springtrap's eyes water. 

The dragged him out at midnight, to a barn that had a gasoline tank, and they take the lid off. They cackle and hold Springtrap's head above it, and laugh," You ready Bunny Boy??" Springtrap screams, but it was muffled, as he shook his head around, furiously. Freddy grabbed  a satanic star necklace and wrapped it around Springtrap's neck,"This'll call a fucking demon.." Springtrap bursted in tears. Freddy glares," Do it.."  The friends obey and one grabs him by the back of his head, and smash his entire head into the gasoline, and pull it back up. Springtrap was sputtering gas and coughed, his eyes going bloodshot. Freddy smirks darkly,"again.." Springtrap's eyes widen , as they all take turns, drowning him in Gas. Then one of Freddy's friends, a very dark one, smiles," we should just throw him in, and see if he'll swim out and run!" Freddy nods," good idea.." So then, by this point, Springtrap had ingested Gasoline, and was gagging, and shaking, barely alive. He felt himself be lifted, but, after 16 years, he had given up. 

He felt himself impact the toxic liquid, and he just drifted in the tank, and hit the bottom, his eyes stinging ravenously, and not being able to move, after all, he was tied up, and too weak to fight. So he eventually ran out of air, and inhaled the gasoline, his lungs bursting in flames. His head was numb, his eyes droopy. His once emerald eyes, turned Silver-sh Grey. His blonde hair, flowing in the gasoline, drooped across his face slightly, as Springtrap excepted the fact: He was dying. 

Freddy and his friends were laughing, but they soon were dead silent, but Freddy held his smirk. One of his friends mutter," Uh, Fred? Is...is he coming back up??" Freddy shrugs," i hope not.." Then he reaches in his back pocket, and grabs a pack of matches from it. His friends gasp, stepping back. Freddy lit a match and threw it in the gasoline tank, and it combusted in flames.. Freddy walked off, smiling. His friends went white, and followed, afraid after that. 

After that...all Springtrap saw was a flashing red light, and he was on the grass, choking out a black substance that acted like ink, and the satanic necklace was gone. His eyes flashed purple, and the Grey again.. At this point he knew, He had lived again....

And he knew, he'd get Freddy back...Demon or no demon