Chapter 2

I do not own any of the characters in this story. Some of the characters are Rick Riordan's and the other half are J. K. Rowling's, the two best authors to have ever existed.

"Are you sure that you're ready?" Ginny asked her older brother, George, as the Weasleys and Harry ate dinner. George just said that he decided to go back into his old room, the one that he shared with Fred, he knew that he couldn't keep on ignoring the fact that someone had to in there, just to clean it at least.

"Yeah," he replied. And before anyone could say what he knew they were all thinking said, "And I have to do this alone." Nobody argued. They didn't want to change his mind. As much as they all missed Fred, everyone knew that George missed him the most, and that he will have to face and overcome his brother's death eventually.

-------------------

After dinner George's P. O. V

I took a deep breath and twisted the doorknob. I asked everyone if it were okay if they would just carry on with their normal business instead of watching or waiting for me outside the door at dinner, so I was alone. Pushing the door open, I sensed that something wasn't right. I looked over at Fred's bed and what I saw almost made do a double take. Sitting on Fred's bed, almost completely enveloped by shadows, was a skinny kid that couldn't have been more then fourteen or fifteen years old. He had shaggy black hair, very dark eyes, and very pale skin, almost white. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a skull on it and an oversized aviator's jacket over that. He was wearing black pants and on his waist hing a....stick.

"Ya done staring?" He asked, and I could detect a note of annoyance in his voice.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I demanded pulling out my wand. He looked at it warily.

"Well that was sort of rude don't you think?" He asked me with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked again. Instead of answering, he stood up and started twisting a skull ring on his finger that I haven't noticed before. As he got closer, I was washed over with a wave of depressed feelings. I remembered Fred's death more vividly then ever before, and it took all my willpower not to go cower in the corner of the room. This boy reminded me a lot of a dementor. Finally he stopped right in front of me.

"My name is Nico Di'Angelo, and as for why I'm here, I heard that you need my help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. I hope that you enjoyed the first chapter. Please vote, comment, and share.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that,

Kasia