"Hey weirdo, don't you know makeup is for girls"
"I am a girl" thought Cameron as she ran out of the classroom.
She thought she was safe but Chloe found her hiding in the girls bathroom.
"Get out if here you creep, this is the girls bathroom, only girls." she said in a mean voice
"Chloe you don't understand, I am a girl." Cameron said, clutching her makeup pallet.
"Oh shut up you stupid little attention seeker, you aren't a girl and you never will be." she responded rudely, then proceeded to leave.
*cut to hawkmoth*
Ahhhh, a poor girl who has been trapped and bullied for years. All that pent up anger is the perfect target for my akuma. Go my little akuma, and evilize her.
*cut back to school*
Marinette is sitting in class when she sees the akuma fly past the doorway.
"Can I go to the restroom!?" she shouts not realizing that Adrien said the exact same thing.
"I guess so-" the teacher barely gets out three words before Marinette is out of the room.
Marinette runs to find somewhere to transform and bumps into Adrien.
"Oh, Uh, Adrien W-w-what are y-you doing near, I mean here?" she stutters to her crush.
"Oh, nothing" he responds, looking worried, "I just forgot how to get to the restroom."
"oh, m-me too."she said before she ran away.
*cut back to Cameron*
The akuma flutters through the door and lands on the makeup pallet.
"Genderbender, I am Hawkmoth. You have been bullied and trapped in your body for years. I can give you the power to change that and make the others feel your pain, if you give me a small favor in return, bring me ladybug and chat noir's miraculous."

"Yes Hawkmoth."
She transformed.
Her hair was now down to her knees and her now much curvier body was adorned with a short, tight dress.

She was so happy with her body that she just stood there astounded until Marinette ran in

"Oh, shit Cameron's been akumatized." she mumbled to herself. "Cameron are you ok?" she asked louder.
"I am not Cameron, I am Genderbender. Where's Chloe?" Genderbender inquired. "I need to show her what it's like to be trapped in the wrong body."
"Why would I tell you?" Marinette responded. "You're under Hawkmoth's control."
"Fine, be that way." Said Genderbender . "I guess for now I'll settle for you, everyone must know my pain."
She smeared blue eyeshadow on Marinette's forehead and left.
"Tikki- wait, why is my voice so low?"she said
"Well Marinette, her name is Genderbender, my guess is that you're turning into a boy." Responded the little Kwami.
"Great." Marinette said sarcastically. "Well, I still need to go fight."
"You're right Marinette, let's go."
"TIKKI SPOTS ON."
*cut to outside where chat is trying to fight Genderbender*
Chat was thinking about where his lady could be when,
"Chat!"
He looks over to where the shout came from and is surprised when he sees a boy in the spotted suit.
"Who are you, and where is ladybug?" he asked.
"It's me, Chaton." the boy said in reply and he landed next to Chat.
"My Lady?" he asked confused
"Yes Chat, that's her power she switches people's genders."
"Oh" said chat, "So what do we do?"
They noticed that Genderbender was gone.
"Ugh, well we have to go find that bitch Chloe." Said ladybug, "she was being a bully as usual so that's who Genderbender is looking for."
"M'lad, please don't refer to Chloe that way." said chat, "She's my friend."
Ladybug rolls his eyes
"M'lad?"
"Yes," said Chat, "You can't be my lady like that so now you're my lad."
"Fine, let's just go."
They went off to find Chloe.
They found Chloe and went to the school to wait for Genderbender to show up.
Genderbender arrived.
"Here take Chloe she deserves it." ladybug said.
"Hey, wait until daddy hears about this." Chloe cried as Genderbender smeared blue eyeshadow on her forehead as well. Then she turned around fast as lightning and smeared pink on Chat.
"Hey!" chat yelled, "well I'm a girl now aren't I?" he said turning to ladybug
"Yup."
"Well that's fine, I'm sure I look paw-fully sexy."
"Damn, she does... The way the suit hugged her curves and allowed all the muscle to show through- wait I'm straight, at least I think I am... why do I think that chat looks sexy as a girl?" ladybug thought. "And why are my pants so tight??"
"Um, lb?" chat asked
"yeah?"
"I'll take you're silence as a yes" she said teasingly. He looked down and laughed.
"What's so funny?" asked ladybug. "we are getting distracted"
"Well, yes we are, but M'lad," she said still laughing, "You've got a little, um, situation..."
"OMG, OMG ladybug is turned on by me as a girl. OMG, Ladybug likes girls that's why she always rejects me!!" chat thought to himself
Ladybug lookes down and sees a bulge coming from his crotch.
"OMG, no why ugh, I am so embarrased." he said, "Chat, what do I do??" ladybug was panicking now
"Well m'lad, there isn't really anything you can do. You just have to deal with it until you change back." he said still laughing.
"Chat, it's not funny, and I'm really embarrassed."
Chat laughs again but quieter.
"Maybe we should focus in Genderbender."
"You're right I'm going to use my lucky charm." said ladybug who had realized that Genderbender had just stood there watching the ordeal.
"LUCKY CHARM!"
"Socks?" she said, "What am I supposed to do with these?"
"what, are we going to make sure she can't put makeup on peoples feet?" chat said.
"Actually they're for her." ladybug explained, "if we put them on her she might drop her makeup."
"How the hell are we going to get them on her feet?" asked Chat
"Not her feet, kitty. Her hands."
Ladybug runs by and sticks the socks on her hands. (idk how, this literally makes no sense)
"Ugh." yelled Genderbender as she drops the makeup pallet.
Chat ran by, grabbed it, and tosses it to ladybug. He snaps it in half and purify the akuma.
"Miraculous ladybug."
Everything returned to normal except one thing, Chat was still a girl...

Haha sorry I'm awful at writing fight scenes I wouldn't have written it if there wasn't other things that happened during it and this is my first story so... Yeah.