Do it for her....

Long time no see huh? Sorry for inactivity, I hope I can make it up with this chapter of Stevidot Love Fanfiction

JULY 28th

One week left

Peace was, for once, bestowed upon the temple. Everything went as usual, Steven was watching TV, Peridot was eating bread (OGs know why), The Gems were on a mission, well except Garnet who was going through the whole separation. Ruby was on the couch, trying to calm down after getting yelled at by his girlfriend. Steven jumped down and asked Ruby, "You okay?."
"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM OK?." Ruby screamed at Steven
"Sorry, I'm just overreacting. Rose, she lied to us. Sapphire is so mad...." Ruby said, worryingly.
"Huh, maybe I can help. Where is Sapphire?." Steven asked trying to calm Ruby down.
"I don't know, maybe she's in her room." Ruby said with a sad tone. Steven raced off to Sapphires room. It was ice cold. She was obviously frustrated.
"Hello Steven." Sapphire said in her low calming voice.
"Hey Sapphire, why are you so fed up with Ruby?" Steven asked thinking it was gonna be a an easy answer.
"She just, doesn't understand the heat of the issue. Rose lied to us!" Sapphire's voice began to pick up, she was clearly mad. "She said she was protecting us but she was one of THEM all along." At this point, Sapphire was the maddest  Steven had ever seen her.
"Listen, the rest of the gems need Garnet's leadership." Steven explained. "Who knows, Pearl and Amethyst could be captured at the moment without Garnet."
Sapphire found it hard to believe before she look horrified, as if her future vision had predicted what will happen to them and it wasn't good.
"Oh my stars, they need Garnet. Where's Ruby?" Sapphire said with urgency in her voice
"She's in the kitchen." Steven replied, but Sapphire was already running to Ruby.
"RUBY, WE NEED TO REFUSE TERRIBLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF WE DON'T." Sapphire screamed, the urgency was real.
"Way ahead of ya." Ruby said lifting Sapphire in the air. Hugging and throwing induced as usual, Garnet was back. Alarmed by the light, Peridot sprang up and ran to the scene.
"What do you clods think your doing?" Peridot screamed, after getting alarmed.
"No time for that!" Garnet exclaimed. "We need to head to the Sea Spire. Amethyst and Pear are in danger!"
The three warped to the Sea Spire, they were gone. A scent of strawberry filled the air, they decided that the Strawberry Patch is where they could be. Steven was very hesitant of going there, with the problem he had with moths last time around. It was late so this would have to carry on through the night.

JULY 29th

6 DAYS.

As the clock on Steven's brand new watch struck midnight. They arrived at the strawberry patch, but a lot of strawberries were gone, smushed actually, they easily found Pearl, who was wrapped up in vines covered in red strawberries.
"STEVEN, GARNET. I'm so glad your here. Please help me!" Pearl exclaimed.
"Where's Amethyst?" Peridot asked
"She's on the other side. Be careful the capturer is near her." Pearl said. As Peridot and Steven got Pearl out of the vines, Garnet was taking the risk confronting the Vine Monster, a corrupt gem. After a half hour of intense fighting, a severely fatigued and slightly hurt Garnet emerged victorious. Pearl and Steven were freeing Amethyst, Peridot was trying to help Garnet but she got bitchslapped 10 meters into the ground. After what seemed like an eternity, the gems got home and rested. Steven was stone cold out on the floor. Peridot dozed off into a nap.
After a few hours, Steven woke up and went with Peridot to the boardwalk to get pizza. She wasn't very fond of pizza in itself but she liked the crust. Steven fortunately had a big appetite giving both of them a quality banquet. Throughout the remainder of the day, they explored Beach City. A few moments were cute as if you didn't know, they date now. As they were walking home eating ice cream, Steven said a sentence that would be key in the next 5 days.

"Wait, what's on August 4th...."

JULY 30TH

5 DAYS LEFT