Throwdown

Play Hell march the origenal one on repeat for this.
As we were Pulling into the station we saw many mammals who were mostly predators and and a few prey but the most noticeable ones were this fox and bunny and they kind of worried me because they were the fastest looking and most manuverable looking out of the surrounding police officers.
As the the train was slowly pulling in. 4 Of us at the front of the train. Were we all at the front of the train we could hear Some feminimine voice through a loud speaker and when we heard the what sounded like hydrolic brakes engage we all pulled are gas masks out and 4 of us pulled pins on smoke grenades and 10 there was smoke at each door and then the doors finally opened we sneaked through the smoke and when we got to the point where we could just see the signs hanging from the ceiling of the entrance i pointed to it and me and my Finnish friend fired and the sign came crashing down blocking the entrance there so we could not be flanked. me and the guys on that side of the made are way around to the other side were they were covering the two guys who were pulling the mortar.
That's when I said lets give these things a show. And told them to march out of the smoke toward the entrance that's not blocked. I said illl lead the attack just follow my lead.
Nick & Judys POV
We Were at the entrance I Spoke into the Loud speaker saying to come out with your hands up but there was no response just as the trains hydrolic brakes engaged the doors on the sides on the front car of the train started to fill with smoke and that's when i heard to gunshots and i called out over the radio is everyone all right they told me every thing is fine they just shot the signs down which now block that entrance then Judy could hear marching and was terrified what she saw she saw A helmet with cammoflage and a Mask of some sort with some sort of apparatus at the spot of where she guessed was the creatures mouth.

 Nick & Judys POV We Were at the entrance I Spoke into the Loud speaker saying to come out with your hands up but there was no response just as the trains hydrolic brakes engaged the doors on the sides on the front car of the train started to fill...

Once it was out of the smoke it pulled its mask off and and let it hang by the straps that were custom made to keep it attached to the backpack. Nick and Judy went wide eyed when they saw only hair on its on eye lids and just above that and finally some hair coming out from what she assumed was a helmet.

Back to me.
After i got my gas mask off i pulled Out my Ontario MK-3 Navy Knife and attached it to my Steyr AUG and charged and The fox and bunny Started to charge and I Screamed Fight Me For The Sake OF Humanity!, I Shall Serve in Hell so Everyone Else Can Serve In Heaven.

Judy and Nick saw him pull the knife out  and got on the radio we got a 417K I repeat we got a 417K. Roger that Officer Wilde.

Back to me
I had the Knife in one hand and as the fox and the bunny started to pull out there what looked like a pistol I snapped my fingers and my comrades shot one of there pistols out of there hands. Then I dodged a shot from the Fox who still had his pistol and I disarmed him and then kneed him in the gut and he got down on his kneese and coughed up some blood and I heard the bunny scream Nick and start running toward me with baton in hand. We were interlocked in hand to hand combat for a minute. And I said So you speak English You Rodents She screamed what did You Call Me and I yelled Rodents and that's when I pulled my trick I kicked out her legs  from the side and then got her in a neck hold and put the knife close to her throat.
That's when I knoticed At the last second the fox was right behind me and my whole squad was in hand to hand combat and I said disable all combatants
and then switch to Rubber bullets. and Get them on the ground. That's when I felt a scratch on my arm and it was from that fox named nick and i slashed him across the face with my knife and it only clipped the skin and I realized it was no help to me so i sheathed it as the same time I pulled out my side arm and pointed it at Him and said don't move or your dead. Then i felt the bunny kick me in the back luckily it pushed me into the fox and caused him to fall over but i regained my balance and put my side arm back and unslung the Steyr AUG and and backed away and said don't move or we won't get to talk this out peacefully otherwise I can have a full on Military Attack on this place in a few ours. She said what's a Military? What are you dressed in? What are you?