He's not just a Superstar....He's my Boyfriend! (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

People say you can't choose who you fall in love with.

But what happens if that person you fall in love with is in a famous boy band known as One Direction.

This is the story of where I Zach went from small town boy, to huge celebrity over night just by saying yes to the boy of my dreams.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling hopelessly in love with you was something I had no control over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cool spring morning when me and my best friend Haley stepped out of our taxi dropping us off at the airport. Today we were leaving for London. We had just graduated college with a degree in music producing and management our dream was to start our own record label.

Me and Haley have been best friends since we met each other in 7th grade in math class. She is probably the only person I can trust with anything and everything. She helped probably the most when I came out to her as being gay just a year after meeting her she accepted it right away. Right when she had done that I knew that she would be my best friend forever.

We had been planning this trip forever and now that we have both graduated we can finally do it there is only one tiny problem I am terrified of planes. Yea that's more of a big problem I know.

"Zach!"

"W-what" I mutter

"What are you stareing at?" I realise I have been starring at some blonde girl with a really bad fake tan.

"Nothing, anyways are you ready to start our career in London" I ask smileing at my short friend

"Yeaa! I can see It now 'Haley and Zach the Oprah of music producing and music management" she exclaimed while throwing her arm around my shoulder

" The Oprah?" I say with a quirky smile.

" Well would you rather be the Charlie Sheen" she questioned. She would say something like that.

"Well we would be winning" I mutter. We both bust out into laughter.

We walk up to the check-in desk and Haley give the the lady all our information. " uh-oh" she looked shocked for some reason. " well I guess we have good news for you, but no so much good news for us"

" what is it" I ask

"Well we seemed to have made a mistake and you have been put in first class absolutely no charge at all and it seems like someone has actually payed for it already" well thats weird who would pay two first class tickets to London? " well its no big deal at all" she says giveing me a flurry smile. Oh hell no I know she ain't trying to flirt with me. It's times like these where I just want to have like a sign or something that says 'I'm gay bitches!' We get our tickets after thanking the lady and as soon as were far enough away Haley busts out laughing.

" what's so funny" I asked curiously

"That..idiot .. back ..there trying to fl-flirt with you!" She say between gasps for air

"Haha you saw that to" I chuckle

"How could you not see it. She was all like ' ohh Zach its fine we will just put you in first class so maybe you can fall in love with me and we ge-" I cut her off. "Where did you get any of that from just a smile" I question.

"What can I say I'm just that good" she said winking.

We went through security and had to run the rest of the way so we wouldn't be late for the plane. We walked onto the plane going through rows of people in seats before getting to out ours Haleys seat was beside some sleeping person covered with a blanket I guess sleeping. I sit down with out even looking at the person I was sitting with I look over to Haley only to have her starring at me wide eyed and mouth wide open.

"what are you looking at"

"B-behind you.." she trailed off

I turn my head only for my eyes to meet a pair of peircing green gorgeous eyes and I looked up see that famous curly hair

"Holy shit..."

I am on a plane in first class in my way to London sitting beside, the one the only..Harry mother fucking Styles.

"Hi, my names Harry"

-----------------------------------

So how do y'all like it so far? Tell me what y'all think. :)