Chapter Two.

Hey guys well I'm going to be honest with you all and say I'm not going to be able to post everyday cause I have a job and I work ALOT but I will try my best to post as much as I can.:)

Love you all!<3

And I hope y'all like this chapter.

-------------------

"Hi, I'm Harry, Harry Styles." He said beaming

"H-hi I'm Zach Edwards" I said still shocked

He stuck his right hand out, I took his soft warm hand into mine and shook his hand.

" Well its nice to meet you Zach" he said with his cheeky grin.

"Nice to meet you to" I quickly compose my self and act like I actually have some since.

Oh my God I'm sitting beside Harry Styles on an airplane... Wait were on an airplane the fear hits me and I like a ton of bricks. We had an 18 hour flight over nothing but water. I turn to Haley with nothing but fear in my eyes. She is still just starring at Harry like he is God himself. Then the person beside her starts to toss and turn.

"When is this bloody plane taking off" I know that British boys voice anywhere. Haley knew it to she slowly turned her head only to be greeted by Louis Tomlinson. The second boy from the band.

"Oh I'm sorry love" hes says with a half smile.

She squeaks. Before quickly calming down. "Oh its no big deal" she says with a flirty smile. She pulls out her phone and starts fumbling with the kepad on phone. Then slides it back into her pocket. My phone starts to vibrate I pull it out and person a button bringing it to life.

Haley: oh my fucking God I am sitting beside Louis Tomlinson and your sitting beside Harry best trip ever!

I look over to her and nod a little to eagerly.

I look back towards Harry to see him already looking at me with a puzzled look on is face. God he is so gorgeous.

"What is it" I asked tilting my head to the right.

"You look really familar." I look familiar that's impossible this is the first time we met

"How?" I ask "I'm not sure.. have you been to any of our concerts?"

" well yea but we were on the second floor of seats so you couldn't have seen me from there I don't think" I said brushing it off.

"Wait what city did you see us in concert?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Me and Haley saw you Ral-" before I could finish the intercom sounded.

"Ladies and gentleman, if you would please fasten your seatbelts. We are about to take off" the intercom sounded

I feel all the color drain from my face as I clench the arm rest till my knuckles turn white. I am freaking out I feel a knot my throat I can barley speak.

"Are you ok?" Harry asks looking concerned

"Y-yea I am, j-just a little s-scared I guess" I say in a whisper

"Oh its ok, I was terrified the first time I flew I felt the same way."

Then I felt his hand drape over mine and once his skin touched mine I felt instantly ok like everything was going to be fine. I sat there and stared into his eyes. I just met him but I felt as I have known him forever. I know cheesy right? But its so true.

Harry broke me from my thoughts "so what city did you say you saw us in concert"?

"Oh we saw you in Raleigh" I said with a smile. He immediately tensed up and his eyes went wide. But then melted back into that beautiful smile.

"Well I'm glad you came and saw us there" he beamed

"Me to" I tried my best not to sound like I was flirting but it was hopeless. He giggled at my attempt at flirting. My face heated and I just know I was blushing like crazy

"Your cute when you blush" he said with a wink.

"If don't didn't know any better I would say you flirting with me Mr.Styles." I giggled

" that depends, is it working." We both laughed.

Buzz Buzz.

Haley: oh I can totally tell that you and Harry are flirting

I forgot all about the fact that we were on a public plane. In fact a plane in general. I looked out the window and we were in the Harry and once I saw that I grabbed Harry's hand.

"Its ok, everythings ok." He hummed

I looked over at Haley who was in deep conversation with Louis about how carrots are so much better then brocalli. I just roll my eyes and turn back to Harry.

" It looks like they really hit it off." He stated.

"Yea, there piratically the same person. She adores him I guess you could say that he is her favorite I guess"

"Oh is that right? Well in that case who is your favorite?" He said with a wink.

"That curly haired lad is rather attractive" I said with a British accent.

We both laughed.

"Well I have been testing Louis this whole time and he feels the same about your friend. Oh and that curly haired lad feels the same about you." He said completely serious.

Wait. What?

-------------------------------------

Ohh cliffhanger gotta love me.