authors note

this is a new story of mine. another name I'm thinking of is to love a slave. How does that sound?

this will be historical fiction (and romance, of course)!!! please comment, vote, and follow!

I'm very excited about this book and want it to go far so feedback will be appreciated.

Also check out my other book impish royalty (and soon to be book, don't let go (which is not romance!!!))

anyway...... here's my synopsis. (this is different from the one that is up with the story itself)

Ginger always thought she had a decent life. Decent, or at least she turned out okay from it. Being pushed from foster parent to foster parent for most of her early childhood years, a mugging, and her mental problem has not made life easy. Truth is, she curses her life quite frequently.

But being lost in dance and the wonders of history has always made it better for her. Have always made it less scary to live. She never thought though, that one wish could make it seem all better. Could open her eyes clearly, and really see life for what it is. Make her see the splendors that she had and the things she could look forward to. Show what it felt like to laugh again. Show her what it felt like to love, and how amazing it feels to put a smile on someone's face, and just knowing your making a difference. To know you did something for the better and stood up for people who couldn't stand up for themselves.

And to think, all it took was one thought in history class.

(this will be revised along with the story as the story is being written)