She Is My Addiction

Energies of a thousand spirits trapped within this glass bottle sitting on a table... like sparks from a live electric cable, she is the mythological god in a fable.

I surfed her eyes and rode the biggest wave in motion. I caught her attention and my infantry made it to her second base with caution.

I don't know who plots these missions, the lust for power blocks these visions, the righteous mock these heathens. I buried myself on different locations situated on her body with reason. She imprisoned me between her heavenly thighs for high treason.

The impact of my power shook her entire land mass like a thousand comets, my kisses explored her body until my ratchet found her socket. Her waters were flowing over her metals hinges for eons I had to lubricate her, marinate her.

I had to spark her flames and drink from her fountain of youth. she was my Bible the book of Ruth. I heard her godly moans inseminate secrets into the air. Her claws lined my back and scarred me deep, we are broken souls but this is how we repair.

She is my addiction, the second edition was better than the first. I drank from her puddles to quench my thirst. she bit my lips and readjusted her hips, like a good artist she begged for me to keep delivering good hits. We became contortionists who fell in love with the grindings and the spontaneous splits.

She might end up with someone else, this is my last day alive, she is my life and without her I can not survive. thrusts are passionate and the nibbles down her neck are affectionate... I held her tight, she was worth every argument in every fight.

Her soul shines brighter than any light... brighter than the stars, brighter than the headlights on the most extensive cars. As she lay in my arms, I hate that this moment has to end.... but the lanes of life are never straight and souls like me always die around the bend... - Menzi Buthelezi