Chapter 7

{You got me shooker than shook on this one kynnnn😭♥️~Jahsehbabesss}
—————————————————————
            | s t o k e l e y  g o u l b o u r n e |

"i'm pregnant x." is all that i heard. jah immediately hung up the phone, i watched him rub his face.

i noticed he was beginning to turn around so i acted like i was doing something. now i'm just waiting for him to tell me.

i look at him, "you okay bae? who was that calling?", i ask as i furrow my eyebrow in confusion.

jah looks up at me and nods, "yeah, it was nobody.. just my mom asking when i'll stop by to see her." this nigga real— okay.. strike one.

i nodded, "oh okay.. hey jah lemme use your phone to call someone real quick."

i watched his body language as he tensed up then slowly gave me his phone. i went to his call log and seen a name i thought i would never see again, geneva..

he got geneva pregnant? when?  i fake a phone call then "hang up". i put his phone back, "here you go."

he nods and continues to cook the pancakes, cut on the tv in the kitchen and turn it to flapjack, what? don't judge.. this shit fye.

a few minutes later the pancakes were ready, jahseh grabbed me a plate. "how many you want stoke?"

"uh six for right now.." i shrug. he hands me my plate, i grab the syrup. i drizzle like half the bottle on the tall stack of pancakes and start eating.

"he—" i get cut off. i stop talking when i notice him on his phone, texting quite loudly when i ask. strike two.

"sooooo... you having fun?" i reply to him being sarcastic as i roll my eyes.

i get no reply. a few seconds later he stands up and hops from the chair he was sitting in.

"i...i uh gotta go somewhere. i'll be back." he stuttered as he walked off to go get his shoes.

i grabbed his phone and went to his messages to see this: