chapter 4. falling for him.

"Hurry Kayla we're gonna be late" I told her as I finished brushing my hair.
"I'm already ready dude. Let's go"
We ran downstairs then outside to my mom waiting in the car for us.
"Are you girls ready?" She looked irritated from waiting in the car. She's a very impatient person.
"Yeah mom. Let's go."

2 hours later we arrived to the concert.

"OMG Kayla we're here! We finally get to see him. He's so fucking gorgeous" I looked thru my emails to look for the ticket.

~ we start to walk into the building. There were booths that sold merch. And lots of security.
"Wow look at this place. It's huge. There's so many people" Kayla said as we walked to our seats. She was holding my hand.

//We got to our seats and sat down. Out of nowhere I heard a huge drum sound. And a count down.
"Are you guys ready to have some fun?" He said. I nearly fainted and cried half the time. Kayla held me in her arms. It was an amazing moment.

After the show ended we had went back stage for meet and greet. The line was so long. We waited for at least 35 minutes. And then. It was time. Time to meet the guy who put me in my feelings. The guy that helped me through my break ups. The guy I've been in love with since day one. The guy that always makes me smile.
   I showed the security guard my ticket and he let me pass. I walked up to Jacob. He looked into my eyes. It was such an amazing feeling.  He grabbed my hands. We held hands and starred into each other's eyes.
"Hey beautiful. How are you?" He asked.
"I'm really good." I told her.
He smiled and said "did you enjoy the show?"
"Yea it was amazing. I really enjoyed it I told him."
He then said "thanks. It was really nice meeting you. I hope u had a good time. Thanks for coming"
"I did. And thank you. Here's my number if you ever wanna chill" then I walked away.

That was the night I met the love of my life