The party

I wake up early Saturday morning, earlier than usual. I guess I'm anxious about the party. Then my phone buzzes.

Mckayla- *do you want me to come help you setup before your party?*

me-*yes that would be great, thank you. *

Well at least i don't have to do the work my self. I get up, get dressed, and flop on the couch to watch sponge Bob. But all i can think about is Cole. Does he like me? What does he want to tell me? Why was he scared? I feel like something has changed, and he's becoming all warm and fuzzy towards me. Ugggh i hate hormones. There they go shooting up like the sky is the limit.

I watch another episode, then get up, eat breakfast, and dump the bag of chips, and pretzels. into a big bowl for the party. I bought punch, chocolate, and BBQ chips. Mckayla is bringing some more food over later.

when the bell rings. I open the door expecting Mckayla, but its Cole. Cole's here.

oh shit.

"Is there anything i can help with? " he asks.

god he's so sexy. the way he flexes, his smile. oooooh his smile.

"Sure. You can m-mix up th-the salsa if you like. "i say shakily.

I am so fucking stupid.

So he walks into my kitchen and magically knows where everything is, and starts making salsa.

"How do you know where everything is? " i say.

"Ash cake, we were best friends when we were little. I was over here 24/7. " he says.

"Oh yeah, right. " i say.

I sound like a dying seal its not even funny.

I start mixing up the batter when I'm having troubles. Then i feel his presence. I can smell his cologne right behind me. He grabs my arms and shows me how to do it. Why is he being so romantic?

Holy shit.

I can feel his hard core abs. He pulls me back into his chest. Damn i love this boy. My legs start to shake, and he senses that. He goes back to make salsa, and my hormones are playing basketball.

When the bell rings, I let Mckayla in. Cole doesn't see, so she whispers in my ear, "why is he here? did anything happen? "

"no, well yes he came over to help and then when i was mixing cake batter he cam behind me and grabbed my hands and helped me like in movies. it was so romantic. " i whisper back.

she makes a whistling sound. oh no. he likes me. wait, why oh no?

people start arriving for the party. that's when i realize that Cole gonna ask me his question. i walk up to him.

"so what was that question you had for me? "i say.

"i ummm, i just, i uh, i need to talk to you alone. "he says.

"ok? " i say.

He's sweating, and breathing hard, He's nervous.

he pulls me into the bathroom.

"see ashley, i ummm, i just, look, i wanted to tell you how beautiful you are. i feel in love with you since day 1. and i just wanted you to know. "he says, and then breathes out in relief.

i feel like I'm going to faint.

"another words, will you go out with me? " he asks.

damn. He's taking it way too fast.

"Cole, i thought you hated me. I've had a huge crush on you since day 1. but how do i know that you aren't tricking me? a lot of pranks are pulled on me. i would love to go out with you, nut not just yet. i cant go that fast. " i tell him.

he looks stunned, like he never would expect that i liked him.

"ok. but i just want you to know, i love you. " he whispers.

i blush, and we walk out of the bathroom. its all happening so fast. i head out to the dance floor and start dancing when some guy i don't even know starts grinding on me when the song comes on. i see Cole watching me with that look in his eye like he's gonna pound him to the ground. when the guy touches me, Cole steps forward.

"get your hands off my girl! "he shouts and the guy steps away slowly.

"i didn't know i was yours, " i say stupidly.

"sorry, i just, couldn't take how he was all over you. " he says.

I've been dreaming for years to be held in Cole Flemming's arms, and now i have the chance. what am i waiting for?

"hey Cole, i think I'm ready to go out with you. " i whisper to him as i scoot past all of the people. he pulls me close and hugs me tight.

i love this boy.

later, when everyone starts to leave, i was so drunk that Cole agreed to stay with me. so i told him he could sleep with me.

the next morning i woke up and i was facing him, very close. his arm was over my abdomen holding me close. how did i get this?

"morning beautiful. " he whispers into my cheek.

"mooooonnnnnniiiiinnn ." i try as hard as i can to say morning as clear as i can, but I'm too tired.

"come on, get up. " he says.

"nnnoooooooooooooo" i mumble.

"or else. " he whispers into my neck.

"aslakawkwad" i mumble.

"you asked for it! " he shouts as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and i fall asleep dangling from his shoulder. wait. He's shirtless.

he walks down stairs to breakfast and sits down with me still over his shoulder. Mckayla and Tessa were there too.

"am i crazy or are you two a couple. " Mckayla says.

Cole nods. they eat breakfast with me fast asleep completely hanging down his back. when i wake up, he's jogging up the street with me on his back. I'm swinging back and forth.

"put me down! " i scream although I'm enjoying the view of his back muscles.

"nope! " he screams.

when we get back to the house he sits and cuddles with me on the couch.

why is he all over me? oh yeah.

he's my boyfriend.

i get cold chills and start jumping and screaming on the couch.

"whats so exciting? " Cole asks.

"i just remembered that your my boyfriend! ahahhhhhhahahhhhh! " i scream.

"didn't know you had that big of a crush on me. " he says and smirks.

its true. i do.

hey guys its Ashley btw, comment how you liked part 2! stay with me im writing a page a day. please comment what you think will happen!