Chapter 2

Jeon Eunhi's POV

I opened the door to our apartment, placing Yuhi down. The cat looked hesitant at first but eventually started to roam around.

I was about to tell Yuta something but his phone started ringing, 'I need to answer this' He mouthed, I nodded and he quickly went to the kitchen. I placed my bag on the kitchen counter and plopped myself on the couch, I felt something licking my leg, I looked down and saw Yuhi.

I beamed and picked her up, "Hello~" I asked, knowing that it won't answer. I was happy that the landlady allowed us to bring a cat-

Click

Nakamoto Yuta's POV
I went to the kitchen to answer the phone call without looking at the caller ID, I had this feeling that it isn't going to be pleasent.

{active call}

{Yuta}
Yeoboseyo?

{???}
Hello sweatheart~ This is your mom, me and your dad has good news for you!~

{Yuta}
What is it?

{Yuta's Mom}
We're bringing you here in america with us! You're also getting married! We've arranged it for you!

{Yuta}
W-what?! Mom I have a girlfriend!

{Yuta's Mom}
Aish.... I don't see why you like that brat! She is such a slut!
I will never accept her as a daughter!

{Yuta}
Don't call her a sl-

{active call has ended}

"Aish.." I said pulling my hair out of frustration.

I need to tell Eunhi, sooner or later she deserves to know

I went out from the kitchen and went to the living room, there I saw Eunhi playing with Yuhi. I smiled and quickly ook out my phone.

Click

I smiled brightly as I saw Eunhi's shocked face, "H-hey.... Delete that!" She stuttered, "And why should I?" I smirked looking at her face which was kinda red.

"Probabaly because I look to perfect in it?" She said, making me choke.

"Perfect? Perfect my ass!" I said catching my breathe.

"Hmph!" She turned around not facing me, seconds later she started sprinting towards me, tackling me.

"Yah!" I shouted as she quickly gets up, running to the bathroom, I unintentionally at my left and saw Yuhi, tilting her head.

I chuckled standing up and went to find Eunhi.

――――
100% unedited
H

ello~

I made another short and crappy chapter again yeyyy

Dont forget to vote and follow me :))