Descriptive Paragraph

Corrupt is a dancer, overcome by perfection's wicked humor, as she battles to be the predominant figure that rules. However, the foul sins of emotional disorder destroy the innocence of what was, and the pure character perishes. A childhood dream turns to shame as she withers, a deterioration of what was once full of beauty and grace, now an empty, lonely soul. She dances on a platform of aspiration that deliberately ravages her creative mind, controlled by a sickly disease. Deceitful and unethical, the contagion plays a trick, persuading that her repetitive acts of self-destruction are advantageous, when in reality, she is fading, slowly. She does not comprehend the fabrication, and is lost, defeated by cruel lies of a disease out of her control. The brutal sickness laughs at her misery as she persists in devastating what could have been. The overwhelming power of the decaying sanity leads to the inexorable finale of a painful death, and the dancer falls. Satisfied, the triumphant disorder feasts upon the carcass of yet another graceful, yet powerless, victim. The suffering of the bitter illness vanishes, eased by consuming the life of another. The dancer, once an inspiration, dies, wrapped in the blood of perfection's duplicity.