about problems.

"so this is what you are trying to hide?"
is it important for him to discuss this problem now?

"do you think I'm not someone who can accept your situation now?"
he continued even though I ignored him.

"Tae, I don't like being pitied. I'm sure you know and understand that"
my tears flowed back when I finished expressing my feelings.

"you're too hypocritical to confess about your situation now. you're the same as before. you're too arrogant."
he said like a slap to me.

"arrogant? what can i be proud of now? Tae you see it now! I'm so broken poor and sad!"
he was as surprised as me for the reaction I showed.

"and you're still cornering me with your stupid questions, don't you promise not to ask me about my life?" I said half shouted at the power I had.

he pulled me back in his arms trying to suppress all the anger I had brought him. I cried again in his arms. I feel his hand gently stroke my head. how many times he tried to calm me down.

"sorry"
he whisper the word repeatedly while continuing to pat my shoulder.

I shouldn't have shouted at him. maybe what I just did was an overflow of everything I was holding back all this time. how long do I have to endure all this madness?

***

eomma was saved. luckily the stab didn't hit a vital part of her body. excessive bleeding successfully treated with blood donor.

not with my blood because we don't have the same blood type. in fact, we don't even have blood relations at all..

seeing her asleep weakly in this third grade bed gave me the opportunity to pay close attention to her face...

I don't know exactly when that wrinkles fill her face. her old black hair now mixed with whitish color on the base of her hair. a lot of wrinkles on her cheeks indicates how often she smiles.

I still remember the first time we met. she looks like an angel. in addition to her beautiful face, the kindness and gentleness that made me always think that she's the angel in my life.

she who had kindly accepted me even when my own mother didn't want me.

as my biological father left, my real mother decided that a simple life with her daughter wasn't enough for her life. she was tired and bored with the responsibility she had to bear with my existence.

until one day, she decided to leave a seven-year-old child who was sleeping in a train just like that.
this angel in front of me now who finds and stretches out her hand to take me away from the crowd at that time.

that bitter memories have been forgotten. and from that moment on I began to understand the meaning of unwanted. only this woman lying in front of me is what I remember holding my hand.

I still remember her confidently saying that my mother would regret her decision to leave me for the rest of her life.

I never know the reason this angel did all that. which I know, for her, I am her biological child. we live happily like mothers and children. until finally she married the bastard Baron two years ago.

Taehyung's soft touch on my shoulder made me realize.
"The doctor said your mother would have realized after the influence of the anesthesia had run out. You better take a rest,," he continued.

I shook my head and then he replied with a sigh of his breath.
"Rosie-ah, at least eat first. you haven't eaten from last night."

"if she wakes up and I'm not beside her, she will definitely panic."
he sighed in dissatisfaction with my answer.

"alright, I will buy you food. but you have to promise to eat it."
without waiting for my answer, Tae had walked out of this room.

"Chaeyoungie..."
a soft call and swipe in my head woke me up. eomma finally awake. I found her smiling while stroking my head.

"eomma,,, how do you feel? still hurt?" she shook her head while smiling at me.

"sorry to make you worry..."
she said,  i shaking my head.

"I'm the one who should apologize.. if I were at home, you wouldn't be like this.."

"no,, this is not your fault and this is not anyone's fault.. most important now everything is fine.."
I know clearly who is someone behind this problem. but this is not the right time to discuss that.

"have you eaten..?" always the same question. I nodded.

"good.. don't get sick because of me."
I shake my head again while still holding back my tears. even in situations like this, she still had time to think about me.

"Chaengie.."
she took a deep breath before continuing.

"please come back home baby,, don't be angry with me,,"
my tears flowed again. I hugged her tightly hoping she forgave my attitude that hurt her lately.
I felt her patting my back gently even though she now sobbing.

eomma,, wouldn't it be much better if just the two of us...

---

"1,720₩" [around 1540$]
this is the second time that information lady repeats the number of hospital bills in my mother's name. I have already guessing the surgery and hospitalization costs for five days in this hospital are not cheap...

"have health insurance?"
I once again shook my head. it seems the lady in front of this information section can understand my reaction.

"sorry,, if you can't pay, you can think about it over there. the queue behind you is still long."
she said again.

while swallowing my embarrassment, I passed the people behind me who drove me with a look of compassionate.

eomma's scheduled to leave the hospital in two days. however, I have to find a way to pay the bills without she worry. she would have blamed herself if she knew this problem. I'm sure that her sadness will only slow down her healing process.

the choice to borrow from the bakery where I work is impossible. the cash I have now is my savings saved from that bastard plus loan money from the bakery. my status as a part time employee also doesn't help much in this regard. the amount of the bill will definitely continue to increase with the cost of two days and the next days if I fail to complete payment at the appropriate time.

there's nothing else I can sell. no more valuables thing left in our house.

there is only one last hope left.

Jeongguk.

he will help me.

***

the clock showed 8o'clock at night when I arrived at the door number 999.

I opened the door with doubt. the room was dark. when I turn on the lamp in the middle room, I find him sitting behind me. he turned and I could see there was shock in his eyes when he found my presence.

unfortunately the shock of his eyes gradually turned into a look of disappointment.

"Im surprised you come back again." he said without releasing his gaze from me. there was an allusion in his statement.

"i need money"

he chuckled underestimate me.
"of course, only money takes you back"