Happy B'day - Part 1

blazinglust-
This one is from all your friends happy birthday bb, you are loved like i tell you so much

from beatrice ( won't let me tag u but I'll do that in the comments )

Dear mitochondria,It's your birthday today and I'm so happy for you! You are an amazing bean, I would have never thought we would grow so close. . . I haven't laughed so much in a long time and you made it possible bro, I'm always looking forward to your messages lol. Anyway, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! You deserce the best for always being the bst. Thank you so much for having time for me && caring for me.
Love,Beatrice.

~

from sadiya aka sadonkey aka sadiya the fat (also won't let me tag so comments again )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALUB. 
I ain't here rn lmao so this be my birthday message. Okay u known me for like over a year now & I've come to terms w that & the fact that u ain't gonna leave my life. Anywho just wanna say how much i love u & how u mean to me
Fr, u helped me through everything more than you can imagine. I wouldn't have laughed or lasted as long as i did w/o ur advice and horrible jokes okay. I just love u alot & appreciate everything about you & i hope u know how much u mean to me rn and how much i appreciate your absolutely everything.
Thank u for being such a pure hearted & wonderful friend who sucks at spelling as i do. Thank u for allowing me to roast people so badly i feel bad. Thank you for everything. Hope you have the bombest day ever okay? Enjoy it. Tell Cody i said hi & that he's always my #1 man & give Cleo a hug. 
Enjoy, ily

~

From beautiful baby si -BROKENKISSES

sigh I have to expose you nicely because it's your birthday, so I should have started this off by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY but I had to mention I'm exposing you because well that's what our friendships all about...that and you getting free cake. After all, you at first only wanted to be my friend cause I would give you free cake.
But you ain't getting any now cause you called my brownies fake 😭☠ so ky- actually no, I won't tell you to kys...not on your birthday I'm not that mean 😤💕

Dylan introduced me to you because he's crazy in love with you, he doesn't shush about you but I'm not exposing my bby right now...cause this chapter is for you. (Feel special)
But he added you into the gc and I was like omg I'm never gonna be friends with him cause I'm always awkward around new people but we started talking about heights...and therefore the inside joke of your man breasts was born and it isn't ever gonna die out because I remind you of it everyday, and because it's too funny. So since then you're like one of my favourite people and I only have a few favourite ones (Feel more special)

I'm gonna get very sappy now...

you told me you're a mean person, lmao pfft I ain't ever gonna believe that because yes you'd push me into a knife however you'd do it with love so it's fine, but seriously you're special. You've made me smile when I'm down, you and Dylan both have. You've made sure I'm okay and even after saying you're reassured...you still asked me hours later if I'm okay. You make everyone around you smile, I'm sure of it. And you're very loved and I see why. You're funny, you've got really good taste in music and you care no matter how many times you say your mean because yes you might be a huge giant but- OMG YOU CAN BE MY BIG FRIENDLY GIANT! (Yes I just thought of that now...it was like a light bulb moment don't laugh at me)
anyway! I wanna thank you but I wouldn't hug you, because your man breasts would suffocate me like they suffocate Dylan my poor baby when you're cuddling