Chapter 7

HIIIII EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo sorry that I haven't uploaded for over a month. I have been super busy with school and music and other dramas that I don't want to bore you with.

BTW ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!

(Not edited)

**********************************************************************

Chapter 7

Mimi’s P.O.V

I hopped on my Ducati 1098, black of course, and sped off to school.

I was just wearing my school clothes and no helmet. I’m very safety conscious (note the sarcasm). I drove into the school gates I didn’t fail to surprise anyone, because all eyes were trained on me. I skidded into the parking spot and jumped off my bike. Eyes were still on me, it’s like they think I killed someone, honestly, what’s their problem.

I just ignored it and walked into the school to go to my first class, Homeroom.

I walked in and took a seat at the far back, near a window. Nobody else was in the classroom besides me, so I took advantage of the silence and fell asleep with my feet up on the desk and my arms behind my head.

I must’ve been out for a while because I woke up to someone poking my stomach.

I opened my eyes to see Adrian standing over me.

“What were you doing?” He asked me with an amused expression.

“I was sleeping. Now if you don’t mind…” I said trailing off, before I closed my eyes again.

He poked my stomach once again. I grabbed his finger and twisted it around.

“Ow, ow, ow!” He exclaimed.

“Well I’m awake, now, what did you want?” I asked him, very tired and annoyed.

“Well ah, I know that you have only been here for two days but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date” he said.

“Well, I…” I said.

“Look it’s ok if you don’t want to, I understand, a lot of the girls say no to me anyway” he said.

Okay dude, now you’re making me feel bad, maybe just one date.

“If it means that much to you, alright then” I said.

He was like a kid on Christmas, his face lit up. It was kind of cute because you don’t see that everyday happening to a guy.

“Thank you, thank you so much, I didn’t think you’d say yes. I honestly thought you would go for Jake than me,” he said.

“Don’t make me vomit” I said.

He laughed and sat in the seat next to me. I mean is he serious, I would never go for some clump nugget like Jake. Would I? Nah.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked him. I’m not a very patient person.

“It’s a surprise.” He said to me. You kidding me.

“Ugh, I hate surprises.” I mumbled, mostly to myself but I’m pretty sure he heard me.

“Don’t worry, you will love this one.” He said to me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

The bell rang, stopping me from saying anything more. I got up to leave when Adrian grabbed my wrist to stop me.

“I’ll pick you up at 7 tonight.” He said to me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked off.