A/N

Thank you for deciding to read "I'm his/He's mine" This is my first time writing so cut me some slack. I apologize for any mistakes. I'll try my best to edit, I promise. Just give me a chance, mkay? Again this is my first time writing, and yes I'm well aware of how bad of a writer I am. Well that's enough of my rambling. Ladies and gentlemen (if there's even any guys out there), here is, "I'm his/He's mine"

Important message:

But before you start reading.Please warn me, contact me in any way ( not in a stalkerish way) if you see anyone copying my work. I won't stand anyone doing that, because I'm probably going to work my butt off, so yea. Please let me know, thank you guys!

And this story might have a couple of swearing here and there. Just to warn ya.

Vivienne Knight

You may think that she's just your ordinary high school Nerd. She has the perfect grades, a loving family, her two best friends, and well her dance crew.

That's right, Vivienne Knight is a breakdancer. Dancing is practically her life, she would say. But what she doesn't know is, when her Dad got a promotion at his job, well everything change. She had to move, leaving her best friends, and the crew behind.

Moving into her new house was already hard enough, but is she prepare for all these new high school drama? And will she find a new crew?

Then she meet her neighbors, and knew right away that she was in for the ride of her life.

And also I would love to thank AsianRainbow for the AMAZING, GORGEOUS COVER. Please check out her story, 'Just A Story'

I'm terribly sorry for all the mistakes that I'm gonna make, but I'll try my best and edit as best as I can. :P Hope you stick around!! Don't forget to

-VOTE-

_COMMENT_

~FAN~

[WHATEVER]

Until next time,

Just_One_Weird_Girl :3