Chapter 1 - The News

-Vivienne's POV-

I was greeted in the morning by falling on my butt on the cold hard ground. And then as if on cue, comes the annoying laughters.

"Ugh, what the hell ?" I yelled, while picking myself up. I saw who was standing in front of me, and glared at both of them. Let me explain what happened, these two idiots decided to flip me off my own bed.

"Y-Your f-face! " my brother said in between laughs. By now he was clutching onto his stomach, and literally laughing on the floor. My brother, Vincent Knight, has brown hair like mine but instead of the blue and slight specks of grey eyes, like the ones I own, he had green ones. He's green eyes would always change from blue to green. It never stays one color. He is a senior in high school while I'm a sophomore.

He had his hair in his usual messy style. He decided to wear a red colored hoodie and some black pants today.

"I-It's p-priceless!" My best friend said. He was clapping his hands making him look like a retarded seal. And also clutching to his stomach, and laughing at me. His name is Nick Greyson and he's my best guy friend. And no, we don't have any feelings for each other. At least I think. He's like a brother to me, other than the one I already have.

Nick has charcoal colored hair, they fell perfectly over his forehead. His raven hair really brings out his bright yellow eyes. Sometimes his were a darker yellow, almost turning into creamy brown eyes. But most of the times, his eyes usually stay a vibrant yellow. He was wearing a black tee which hugged him perfectly, I will admit the fact that he is attracting, but like I said before, there are no feelings.

I glared at both of them and said, "Are you two nitwits done laughing yet? "

"Nope." The both said in unison, popping the p. I rolled my eyes at them.

I went to both of them and swiftly punch my brother and Nick in the stomach. "Is it funny now?"

"Shouldn't have woke me up," I muttered to myself.

I turned away and headed for my closet. I dug out a pair of dark blue jeans, a grey t-shirt, and my blue and grey jean jacket.

"Should've saw that one coming." My brother groans.

"Yup," Nick agreed.

I turn back to face them, " Payback's a b*tch." After all they did flip me off my own bed, when I WAS asleep. They should've known better than to wake me.

"Yeah yeah, we get it." Vince waved his hand up and down before exiting the room.

I headed towards my bathroom, quickly changing and washing my face. I put my hair into a simple braid to the side leaving out my bangs.

As soon as I got out, my phone vibrated, signaling that I have a text. "Who is it ?" I asked Nick, who was laying on my bed. He reaches for my phone.

"It's Amy, she said that she'll be here in five."

Amy is my other best friend. She has reddish-brown hair, hazel eyes. Just like Nick, we all became best friends since 4th grade. And also she's a breakdancer. Like me. That also means Nick too. We all started when we were in middle school. We also have our crew, consisting of eight people.

I grab my textbooks and homework laying on my desk and shoved them in my bag. I was going to grab my phone from Nick, but he pull it back just in time.

"Nicky!!!! Give me my phone." I whined. He rolled his eyes at the 'nickname' I made for him.

"Don't call me Nicky, and I won't give it back to you until you apologize for earlier."