Second Sign.

"So sitti, you actually concluded that the guy likes you? You didnt even bother to verify your facts?" said Samantha, my bestfriend, before she sips on her mango shake. We are currently at the chéz and have been hanging out for quite an hour while waiting for the next class. And as you can tell, I have just told her about my conclusions on what happened last night about Liam, my crush.

I took a tiny bit of my oreo cheesecake and ate it before I answered her. "I verified my facts. So I am sure about it."

She looked at me with disbelief and said,"With what?The t shirt and boring words?" She asked while taking some parts of my cheesecake and I nodded to her question.

"Gosh!you are so simple minded. With just some shirt and some scribbles you thought it was you. Don't you know how many chem classes and girls who wear pink t shirt and went on scribbling the word BORING in this university there are?" she asked half-irritatingly while finishing of her mango shake.

"Well, I know one." I proudly answered her before eating the last part of my oreo cheesecake.

"How can you be sure? You just told me he wasn't your classmate?"

And that made me lose all my confidence. Hindi ko nga pala sya kaklase.

If you are wondering how i would know well, I am a stalker and i had just gotten myself a copy of his schedule. Well, kinda creepy i know but kung kayo yung nasa situation ko di nyo rin ba istalk ang crush nyo. I mean I had this one long year crush on him and GOSH! I look at Samantha and finally talked, "Sam, well he isn't my classmate. yeah! that's a sad reality but i need to take my chances on this one."

"But the problem is you have zero chances. I don't want you to feel hurt. I mean you are pretty but you are wasting it over some guy who doesn't even know you." she holds my hand and looked at me with concern.

I smiled and said, "Sam, yes, there may be a zero chance but that is not the end of it. Everything starts at nothing. Kaya kahit zero yan later in life magiging 100% din yan. I just have to work hard for it. And kaya nga sya chance di ba?although you have 100% of that chance still it's not a sure thing. So atleast my zero chance is just alright. I don't need chances, I need reality." And then I looked at my watch and started packing up. I can't be late for my classes.

And she was about to say something but the bell rang. "So later, Sam. I have to go to the next class. See you!" I hurriedly walked away. I am excited for my chem class although i know wala naman si crush don. But okay lang. And as you can guess Sam and I are in different classes. Well, we never were classmates all the time just in one or two subjects but that's okay we always find time to meet up and tell stories about our adventure. We really don't have a lot of friends here in college. We just know some people. I think we chose to hang out with each other a lot. We were friends since elementary. Actually, lima kaming magfriends but the other three are enrolled at a different university. But we still communicate a lot. So much for all this tit and tat.

And now, I am in class. And guess what? I am no longer bored. I find organic  chemistry boring but yeah I think some of its topics are kind of interesting. Katulad nalang ngayon we are talking about stoic medyo complicated pero cool yung dating. As the lecture went on, someone sat beside me. "Kanina pa ba nagstart?" sabi ni kuyang tumabi saken. I was prettily shocked but did not show it. "Not really. late din si prof e." I said without looking.

Actually loner ako wala akong katabi during chem class. I find chem class difficult so I always sit at the last row and make sure na wala akong seatmate so I can fully give my attention to the lecture. My seatmate talked again, " Pede ba kong kumopya ng notes nung namiss ko kanina?" at dahil dun lumingon ako sa kanya. Shock was an understatement. Is this real? I wanna scream. Thank you Lord. But I shove it off and acted like nothing though deep inside i felt like i could die out of kilig any moment. I guess, kilala nyo na kung sino ang katabi ko. Si crush. Yes. It is none other than Liam Elric Saavedra. I was taken back to reality when i felt someone pinched my right cheek.

"Ouch! that hurts!" I told him. Syempre, kunwari galit ako kay Liam pero ang totoo kinikilig ako. First touch nya to ee. Gosh! Kelangan ko na bang hindi manligo he actually touched me.

"e kasi di mo pa sinasagot yung tanong ko. I'm sorry thoughI didn't mean to hurt you. By the way, I'm Elric. and you are?" he offered his hand. Of course, I gladly accepted it. "Sitti. Sitti is okay."

"Well, Sitti, nice to meet you. And pede ko na bang mahiram ang notes mo?" he smiled and i could see his dimples. Super nakakakilig talaga sya. Inabot ko sa kanya yung notebook ko. Yes! buti nalang maganda ang penmanship ko. Dagdag ganda points kay crush.

" Why are you here pala? this isn't your chem class." And after I said that the dimples were gone and he frowned looking confused. Now its too late para mabawi ko na ang sinabi ko.OMG! wrong move girl. Magmumukha kang stalker dyan sa tanong mo. What do i do? help me! And then from a frown he smiled again which made my heart leaped.

"Pano mo nalaman? Stalker ka no?" he teased me.

"Hindi no. I just didn't saw you the last week." i defended myself. Galing ko talagang magpalusot.

"Actually, I just switched class this week. Hirap kasi ako sa dati kong chem sched."

And I was about to say something when he stood up and waved goodbye. Darn! why does chem class have to be so short? dapat 4 hours or much as well whole day basta si Liam ang katabi ko.

Anyway kinikilig ako. I hurriedly went to the condo. Yeah you heard it right. Nagboboard ako. Masyado kasing malayo ang house namin sa school so ayun. Sam is my house mate and it is just the two of us. I usually go home every weekend. And then go back on monday. Pagkalapag ko ng bag ko sa sofa. I looked for my monopad and assembled it together with my phone. And voila! everything is set. If you are wondering what i'm doing. Well, I am doing a selfie but not just an ordinary selfie kasi i am doing a selfie with more emphasis on my right cheek. Well, it's Liam's first touch. I might as well took a picture to commemorate it.

After taking a picture, I posted it on my IG with the caption.

"first touch." #momentwithcrush

And just like that my day ended happily. Thanks crush for making my day better.

Second sign: He knows my name.