PROLOGUE

We all have a lot of growing up to do in an extreme circumstance,not making an excuse,but its a fact that we're gonna fall short somewhere.

Often,the most important question we can ask ourselves is: Do we really have the problems we think we have?

I mean,we tend to exaggerate little things,put meaning to everything,overreact and mess up.We people are complicated.

Enjoy every moment you have,because in life,there are no rewinds,only flashbacks.But you can't start a new chapter in your life if you keep rereading the previews ones. Its like a little jar of memories,better fill it with some things that are worth it.Everything is a choice,its life!

One of the many things life could offer,LOVE.

They say,it's what makes the world round & meaningful.Loved and be loved.It's magical and scary at the same time.Again,the choice is yours,risk,learn & feel or be a coward.

One of the most amazing feeling in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you'll never get a chance with.Its love,its unexpected!It doesn't have rules.We can't choose who we have feelings for,we can't choose whom and when!We,however,can certainly choose who we spend our time with,who we let into our lives and be a part of our stories.

See?Its always our decisions,our choices that makes our own destiny.Now,what would you do when you find your perfect match?Simple.Hold on tight for the ride of a lifetime.

Hi!I'm Danielle Armani Lee.Now let me tell you,if you truly believe that you write the tale of your own life,then the the end is up to you.Life is a choice.Everything is a choice.Sometimes fate mess things up,but your destiny is your own choice.