Chapter IV: Fame & Interruption

"Northshire Boundary:20 minutes drive to Northym City"

Finally!After eight long hours of drive at narating ko rin yung boundary.I should call Paolo since I'm still driving.

I slowed the car down and reach out for my phone lying on the passenger seat and dial Paolo's digits.I put it on the speaker device and continue driving.

"Dani."

"Be there in 17 minutes.You better be waiting when I get there.Bye."

I ended the call.I'm so tired,hungry and sleepy.I need to rest and eat or I'll faint from exhaustion.

After twelve minutes of more driving,I'm already across from the Northym Capitol and turned right and immediately saw the Northon Plaza sign.

Northon plaza is so wide and across from it,is the Northon University standing wide and tall.Eminent and elegant.This would be my first time around Northon U unlike its rival university.I've been to Sherandel a few times.Sinasama kasi ako ni Ella minsan pag trip niya or pag binibisita namin si Nate.

Si kuya Sam,alumnus siya ng Northon University.He was once a troublemaker during his early years in the university.

I rounded two blocks before I reach the huge double gate of the university and found a familiar figure leaning on one of the post that supports the huge gates,with a pair of his earphones stuck on his ears.I drive slowly to where Paolo is,and stop just a few feet from him still unnoticed and beep twice.

His reaction was so priceless I coundn't help but laugh.I saw him walking towards my car with a small smile plastered on his face.

I rolled the window down.

"Glad you find that funny."He said with all sarcasmas he reach my side.

"Hahaha.Of course dear brother.Now,now.Tatayo ka na lang ba diyan o papasok na tayo at ako'y gutom na gutom na at pagod na pagod na rin."

He went to the passenger's side and opened the car door and now sitting comfortably on the passenger seat of my car.

"Am I allowed?"Binalik ko sa pagkakasara yung glass ng car window at nag drive ulit sa tapat na ng gate.

"Yeah.Just hand me your student card."

I did what I'm told and hand him my S Card.Lumabas siya saglit.He swiped it once on the SCA or Student Card Authentication.The device is something like the ones in the malls where you swipe your credit card.

Student cards are like an I.D. but not a school I.D. and something that all of the students uses in a lot of circumstances like entering other universities,bus,train stations,etc.

Pumasok na siya ulit,handing me my card back.

"You're registered sis.One of the few Northon U visitors.How cool is that,huh?"

I drive the car inside the university.

Oh,right.Northons could be really scary and all.I didn't bother with NU since its way out of my league.

I heard a lot of rumors about Northons,mostly guys,delinquent,arrogant,troublemakers,pero matatalino at syempre,mayayaman.

"Shut up,Pao.Gutom ako.Saan mo ako pakakainin?"

"San mo gusto? Sa dorm? Sa cafeteria? or outside NU?"

"Kahit saan na may desente at masarap na pagkain.Your treat,of course."

"As expected from you."

"You owe me big time,Paolo.Just so you know."

"Fine.Fine.Sa cafeteria nalang tayo at nang ma tour narin kita."