Chapter Eight - Confused

"Chaengie, why're you ignoring me~ neomuhae~! neomuhae~!" She said in her soft and cute voice.

"Come on, Mina. We have to get home—"

"Do you always ignore the person that saved your life?" Mina hiccuped.

"What?"

•Greedy•

"Ergh... my head hurts." Mina complained, clinging onto the top of her temple. She had no idea what she did yesterday night. All her memories seemed to be a haze.

She didn't even know if she was still a pure penguin or not after last night.

All she knows is she tried to drink her problems away.

She tried to drink her away.

She glanced at Sana and Momo who were laying down in their respective beds, still asleep and caught glimpse of the alarm clock.

Shit... school starts in a couple minutes... eh, it wouldn't hurt to miss the first class. Mina convinced herself, groggily getting up for a glass of water. She was still wondering how her and the other two made it back to their dorm.

• • •

After an intense battle with Sana and Momo to get up for school, the three of them walked into class just in time for the start of second period. Noticeably, all three of them had a pair of eyes staring at them.

Mina plopped down in her seat, paying no attention to the cub who was throwing glances at her the entire time.

The penguin knocked her pencil off her desk, making it roll next to Chaeyoung's feet. She tried to grab it, but the cub beat her to it and handed it over to Mina, shocking her with the sudden act.

She would've normally ignored it...

"Ah thanks." Mina said quietly. Chaeyoung smiled showing her dimple. "No problem."

Mina faced the front once more while Chaeyoung still kept looking at her. The cub tried to start a light conversation with the penguin, but ended up discouraged and not saying anything.

How could she face the person that she ignored for the past two weeks and speak like nothing happened?

How could she do that to the person that saved her life?

Instead, she turned to Dahyun.

"Hey Dubu." Chaeyoung said looking at her. The tofu gave no response.

Instead, her eyes were glued behind Momo's head, who seemingly was paying no attention to her existence at all. Instead, she looked like she was having a fun time with Sana. Chaeyoung shook off the silence and just went back to listening to the lecture.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu tried her best to pay attention to the teacher and her lesson on the board but found that her eyes kept drifting onto the pair as well. She could feel her eye twitch when Sana patted Momo on the head and began leaning on her arm.

And then there was Jeongyeon, who was noticeably witnessing the three girls and their very strange behaviors.

What the hell is up with everyone?