Chapter 1: What Happened To Ms. "Bitch"?

Alex's POV:

"That bitch is gone?!"

My friend Kayla exclaimed at the top of her lungs. It was Monday, over the weekend there were rumors that our treacherous music teacher Ms. Rubenstein was fired, but none of the folk tales were worthy enough to convince us.

"Yeah apparently she quit. Some kid told her off in detention, and that was the last of her. She hated us all to begin with." My other friend Anna added. I giggled as we walked to our lockers. "What's your problem with that teacher anyway?" I chimed in on their rant. "Oh it's not even about HER, it's about that fact that now that she's gone, we might actually get a cool teacher this year!" Anna cheered. "Nice, hopefully someone who knows their stuff.

"Yeah, reminds me of the joke Nate Deeter told in the middle of Ms. Rubensteins "devotional" speech about Nirvana." I laughed as I remembered the phrase.

"Smells like you only know one Nirvana song." Nate had called out, a smirk spreading across his face. The class had bursted into laughter and applause as Ms. Rubensteins face shrivelled into a frown.

"Ahhh good times, good times." I sighed as we stood at our lockers laughing.

"We should probably get to class, we got 2 minutes till first bell."

"Shit." I stated, slamming my locker closed and heading off to my first class.

The day went casually, nothing interesting. One thing that slightly tugged at my curiosity was the giggles and shrieks of horny teenage girls throughout the day, with small conversations of how hot "he" was. What the hell were they talking about? Finally at lunch I sat down with my friends and Anna looked like she would burst into flames she was so excited. "Anna! Chill, how was music? Who's the teacher?" I said excitedly.

"He. Is. Sex."

We all burst into laughter and cracked up at her statement and then we all went dead silent.

"N-no s-seriously, what's... He... Like.." I managed to spurt out in between laughs and chuckles.

"See for yourself, you got music next. Last period of the day. Better make an impression."

"Oook... Whatever." I scoffed as I stood up to throw my lunch away.

I walked to my next class, trying not to get my hopes up. As I turned the corner, I realized I was on the wrong floor. "Shit." I mentally slapped myself realizing the rooms were now switched with the new teacher. I quickly ran down the stairwell hoping to get to the class. Sadly, the first bell rang as I turned to go down to hallway to the music class. I'm not really good with lots of attention, my social anxiety really spiked up as I walked towards the door to the class. Well... Hopefully I won't attract too much attention.

I opened the door and saw some heads turn in my direction. I stepped into the room and looked towards where the teachers desk was.

He was, in fact, the definition of,

Sex.

Sorry guys!!! The first chapter was kind of short, but next one will be longer, annnnnd you will meet the man who is sex. (Otherwise known as Kellin Quinn, the man who ruined my life.)

Hope you enjoyed!!

Comment, Vote, And Follow!!

<3 <3

LOVE YOU ALL!