Chapter 4: Pain Demands To Be Felt

Alex's POV:

I stepped out into the hall and Kellin... "Mr. Bostwick" looked at me.

"Alex.. What's wrong?"
I looked at him solemnly, as if it would make him understand. Not only was it all too much to explain but I didn't really want to tell him. The hard part about talking about pain and your problems, (especially for me) was that I couldn't carry on a legitimate sentence without getting a knot in my throat; without crying.
I sighed and looked down to my wrists, letting my hair fall in my face.
"I can't tell you." I muttered.
"Alex..."
"Dude I'm not trying to be a disrespectful student, because you seem like a really cool teacher but honestly? Not only have you only been here for only two days, but you also shouldn't be concerned about your students so much. That's how teaching works. And, also I don't know I just don't want to tell you. Plus you're not a guidance counsellor."
I gave him a sympathetic look and looked down at the ground hoping he wouldn't send me to the principal or some shit.
"Okay... That's pretty rational." He sighed. "Just let me know if you need anything okay?" He spoke gently and quietly, and he had this kind of crooked smile that could make anyone feel better.
"I'll let you know if I need help...
Which I won't." I restated.
"Of course." He smiled warmly and patted me on the shoulder
(A/N aha awkward student teacher moment xD)
He walked over and opened the door to let me walk back into the class. I walked over to my seat and sat down. As I looked up I noticed almost a sad expression on Kellins face. Of course, I offended him because I wouldn't tell him my problems. Wow he's professional. (Sarcasm.) I sighed as the rest of the class went on slowly and I knew that I would be better this year.

A/N
OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT BUT BASICALLY THEYRE ALL SHORT BECAUSE I GOT A REALLY GOOD IDEA TO CONTINUE THE STORY ON SO YEAH.
BEAR WITH ME PLZ.
I KNOW THIS IS CRAPPY BUT PLEASE
COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW
THANKS
<3
<3