Two

(A.N )

I am so sorry i didn't upload the day i said i was going to but i want it to be long so i am sorry for those that waited  ;-;  but today is the day it comes to the next chapter  ...HOPE YOU LOVE IT

Kai P.O.V

I got up ealier today and went to wake Jess up and she was in bra and panties she slapped my butt when I truned around to get her clothes . "your butty so cute in this skinny jeans baby , your butt going to get slapped if you point it at me baby " she said and we both laughed " okai okai , now get dressed " I said and gave her the clothes . " thanks" she said and but it on and did her hair . Soon when she finished with breakfast we went to Keal helped her get ready too " come on sleepy head" Jess and I said as we got on her ."guys....get...off ...your heavy!" Keal screamed and both Jess and I laughed as we got off " okai ...get ready ".We all were ready already and went to school everyone was there and we were laughing at our selfs and Edward came in . Keal got in front of me and Edward smirked "still mad I see " he said to Keal and I glared at him " like you care get away " I screamed madly and walked with Keal and Jess away . Out of no wher someone pulled my hand and  pulled me to there chest .When I looked up it was the JERK Edward "let me go!! " I said as he just got closer. 

Edward P.O.V

I got Kai and he struggled as he wanted to get out my arms " calm down sweetie i'm not going to hurt you " I said as I pulled him to the wall about to kiss him tell the strong Keal came in " LET GO OF HIM YOU ,DICK , SULT,FUCKER!" she screamed out at me a whole lot of shit about to punch me  ." bitch please back off, you were always in our way that is way we never did anything but little kids couple play crap !" I screamed at her and she then punched me i was going to punch her back but I laned her on the lockers. All i heard was"  Kai screaming pulling my arm back "stop !!! your going to hurt her " he said and I didn't listen " fine!!!" he screamed and then kicked my balls . " NGH you FUCKER!!!!" I got on my knees and screamed at Kai and then Jake comes in " what happend here " Jake said and I looked at him  . "Nothing .....right Kai" I said as I saw Kai blush looking at Jake and he nodded madly at me .

~~Later after school ~~

I went to Kai and knew he liked Jake  so I made a plan . " Kai come here" I screamed as Kai looked at me  and went the opposite way .Jake saw me when I grabbed Kai and I bragged Kai into a hall that is not in use . " why you running I thought you loved me that you were welling to have sex with me " I said and he got mad . Kai looked at me and lefted his hand but I got it and pulled him to the wall " I don't like you !!! I Love someone else " he screamed back at me and then i leaned closer and kissed his soft lips ."you like that kid Jake right!!!" I said as I kissed him again and he bite me and spite . I Let go of the kiss and my lip was bleeding " you son of a bitch !" I said as I slamed my body against Kai's . He was looking at me like he was scared " aww is the baby scared " I said and kissed him again and started to grin on him . He was pushing away andi didn't stop on till someone came in and I acted like if I was helping you with a bad anckel . " oh then let's take him to the nurse " the priss said and took us there . 

 Kai P.O.V

I was so happy the priss came and took us to the nurse . Edward had to go cause the priss said I was the only one hurt so I  stayed in the nurse office and Jake soon came . I was laying down and he looked at me " your okay,I heard you got sick "He said and I blushed as he stared at me and smiled .I had looked the other way hopng he didn't see me blushing .I am such a easy blusher it makes me mad sometimes but when I show Jake I fell like he wouldn't hate me but he would when he know's my feelings ,I can't tell him plus I think he has a girl . Jake looked at me and saw some blood on my lips "hey you have blood ,ARE YOU SURE YOUR OKAI" he said as he looked at me worried "J-Jake....I am fine sorry I just ....can't tell you everything you'll hate me " I said and looked down to my hands and pressed them together harder . Jake looked at me  " I am worried so if you need anything tell me I am always here to help " he said and smiled like always,you never know when Jake is sad or mad cause his smile takes it all away .l heard the door open and Edward came back I got mad  " why are you here " I said and I looked at him as Jake looked at him too  . Edward looked at me and smiled as he then whispered "shhh...I'll tell him if you do anything.. "he said with a bad mean voice making me scared.I looked at Jake and forced an  smiled as he looked at me and smiled back.  I was so relieve when he smiled . soon later school was done and we went home Jake got on his car and Jess and Keal went with me to the house and we talked about today. They got mad as they knew what Edward said to me and did you me but I was mad cause I couldn't do anything but stand there when he did. that night we had a sleep over and Jess and Keal cuddled with me.

A/N

Mkai that is it cuz it uploaded itself and now i am eating and did a little more sorry if it was a small chapter again ;-; i always fail.  *cries in the dark coner*

well nect time I'll try making more

bai bai