kidnapped!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Annie woke up in her apartment room. Annie lives with her best friends Jayden and Jenna because all of their parents died in the Navy, they found out that their parents had hidden money so they took it to live on their own. Annie got out of bed and got dressed for the last day of school.

 Annie got out of bed and got dressed for the last day of school

Annie walked downstairs and saw her friends and they left for school, when they walk in as per usual the girls got bullied by Mackenzie and Lauren and the boys just watched

Annie walked downstairs and saw her friends and they left for school, when they walk in as per usual the girls got bullied by Mackenzie and Lauren and the boys just watched. They finished their day at school and dropped their stuff off at home and went to the beach. As they were walking on the beach the girls saw a huge wave was starting to form and there were three little kids starting to drown and their parents didn't notice so the girls start running into the water fully clothed and they jumped in and started swimming to the kids once they reached the kids they knew the wave was too close so they threw the to the shallow area and just in time because the wave came and hit them and they went under and big rocks were hitting them then everything went black. Soon Annie made it to the surface but didn't see her friends. She went back down and saw Jenna who was running out of air. Annie swam over to her and pulled her up to the surface and found Jayden and did the same. Annie swam them to the beach and set them down on the sand. Annie layed down coughing and breathing heavily. Soon the popular boys saw them and walked over.
Jeez what happened here-boys
Annie sighed and stood up. They saw that all three of the girls had cuts and bruised.
Nothing that matters to you guys!-a
Annie woke up Jayden and Jenna and they went under a bridge and sat down and talked. They were talking until they were hit in the head and knocked out. Annie woke up in a room with some plants. Annie tried to get up but she was strapped down. Annie pushed one more time and the straps flew off and she went flying threw the air. Soon the scientists cam in the and told them that they were now the protecters of world and taught them how to use their powers.