a few months later

It's been a few months now and Kenzie is now one of Annie's best friends and she now knows about the girls secret and she doesn't have powers yet but she help in the lab. Kenzie moved in with the girls. Annie and Hayden are Rivals now, their groups are against each others now. In the morning Annie woke up and realized it was the first day of winter break. Annie got ready for the day.

 Annie got ready for the day

(Hair)^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Annie left a note saying that she was going out and she walk to the park and just walked around for a bit. All of a sudden so kind of ice monster came and attacked her and the charm on her necklace fell off. The monster took her to the middle of a frozen lake in an ice cave. A few hours later Hayden was walking in the park and saw the charm under a some ice. He broke the and saw that on the back it had the letters J.G.L. Hayden didn't know who it was but he went to Annie's apartment and knocked on the door and Kenzie opened it.
Ugh what do you want!?-k
Plz I think someone's in trouble!....-h
Hayden hands her the charm.
Who's is J.G.L?-h
Annie....-k
What?-h
Her full know is Julianna Grace LeBlanc!-k
GUYS COME QUICK!!!!-k
Kenzie fills them in and they all run to the lab and scan it city for Annie. When they find her the all Chang into their outfits (Jayden and Jenna's outfits are in the last chapter!) And Hayden and Kenzie stay in the lab.
Jayden and Jenna don't see the ice monster but they see Annie chained up streaming. They run to her and unchained her and just before the ice monster came back Annie grabbed their hands and flew to the lab. When the got there Annie went over to Dr.S.
Dr.S we need you to give Kenzie all different kinds of fire powers and quick!-a
But it's not that easy!-dr
None of our power effect that thing or I would gotten out on my own, heck Jenna may even give it more power!-a
She has a point my power is useless against that thing....-jay
Are you sure she's ready?-dr
Yes we have been teaching her everything she needs to know!-a
Ok just give me sometime, distract it until Kenzie get gets there!-dr
Ok, Hayden go home now!-a
But...-h
HAYDEN I SAID GO HOME!!!-a
Fine!-h Hayden left but when he got outside he ran right back in.
WHY ARE YOU BACK!?!-a
That thing is right there!!-h
Stay here do not touch anything!-a
Get it away from here!-dr
On it!-j j a
The girls change and (Kenzie gave Annie's charm back) (outfits in last chapter!) They ran outside and took it back to the lake and distracted it until Kenzie flew in.