Like you ain't even gone

I looked in front of me and thought of what happened 6 months ago

6 months ago

          "Really Brian? you could have killed him!" "It wasn't my fault Brinley." "Yeah Brinley it really wasn't." i looked at both of them. "Really it was the car right? it literally showed that you, Brian had hit him from the back. It was a race! you two have careers to think about. What would happen if it was the same thing as dad?" Tyler looked at me. "That wouldn't have happened. dads accident was a freak accident. and for our careers that's something you need to leave alone." "Why?" Brian spoke. "Because it's not yours to talk about. wait til you get your own." Tyler laughed. "if she ever gets one. you know i wish you'd but out of our business. in fact i wish you weren't ever born!" i knew by the way he looked he regretted what he said. "Brinley i'm-" "No. don't. you said what you said. Brian don't." i ran out of there crying and got in my dodge charger. i was listening to the radio and went through the green light when another car slammed into me. i flipped and the car landed on it's top and i fell to it. i heard faint screams and people running towards me until BANG! the car caught on fire. i blacked out.

now

               I looked at the scar on my wrist and my knee that still had the brace over it. i signed the contract and smiled and my agent. "When do i start?" he smiled back at me.