This is how we roll

I looked at myself in my trucks rearview mirror and sighed. i got out and picked up my helmet and goggles. i was scared since the last time i did do this was 3 years ago. Tyler came up to me. "Me and Brian will be in you rear the whole time." i put the ear piece in and nodded. "Hey. i know your freaked out about this but it's in your blood Brin. you got this." we did our handshake and i headed to the track they announced we were here and i waved and so did the boys. "Before the three became national country singers they were bikers and were the best team in history. let's see if Brinley can live up to the name." i sighed. the horn sounded off and we were off. i was in the top five for the first two laps and now were on the last lap. i made sure to do a few tricks but with the last bump i did a back flip over the rest of them and won the race. "Yes!" i stopped and Brian and Tyler came to me. Tyler hugged me. "I knew you could do it sis." i laughed. "This is how we roll." they laughed and we went out to eat to celebrate and went back to the house.

              I was in my room just strumming on my guitar when Brian came in. "what?" he just looked at me. "Why don't you ever go back to your old self?" i looked down. "I don't know what your talking about." he looked around then smiled. "close those pretty eyes." i closed them and felt him doing something with my hair and then felt them on. "Open." i opened my eyes and he smiled. "There she is. why don't you be this anymore. i understand at concerts and events but what about at home?" "I do. when i'm by myself but when i'm around others i don't. you know how bad it was when we were younger Brian. i'm scared it'll happen again." he took my hands in his. "It won't. i won't let it happen. i love you to much." we just looked at each other and just closed the gap between us and we did it and fell asleep in each others arms.