Boy Meets Girl Part 1

This is a story of boy meets girl.....

The boy, Que of Chicago, IL, grew up believing that he'd never find true love until the day he met his soul mate; this belief stem from his love of 90's hip-hop and RnB music. The girl, Chelsea of Miami Beach, Florida didn't share this belief. Since the destruction of her parentsâ marriage, she'd only loved two things. The first was her Barbieâs the second was how easily she could switch Kens and feel nothing.......

This is a story of boy meets girl, however you should know up front, this is not a love story.

The two met the summer of 2010; it was Que's sophomore year of college at Howard University. A lot of people knew him yet he kept a small close net circle of friends; Stevie, Styles, Ashley, Kelly, Jarrod, and Mia. They never really went to any of the parties on campus or at the local clubs, but when they showed up it was sure to be a good night.

Chelsea and her old friend from high school, Tati, decided it was time to get out of Florida. So at the end of the semester they transferred to Howard University where a few of their friends were already attending. It was her sophomore year as well.

Chelsea & the girls talking......

Chelsea: I can't lie this school seems pretty nice.

Tati: I know itâs like a breath of fresh air compared to back home!

Olivia: Well itâs not too bad here; you'll fit in pretty easily girls.

Jen: I hope you guys enjoy things here. Plus itâs only a few weeks until school starts back.

Chelsea: I know we gotta hit as many parties as possible; I want to meet some new people.

Tati: Yeah Me TOO!

Jen: Well that'll be easy. I'll invite the rest of the girls and we'll hit that new club this weekend.

Que & Styles......

Styles: Look man we gotta go to at least a few parties before school starts back.

Que: Yeah youâre right. It's been awhile since we've all linked up and went to a good club.

Styles: That's what I'm sayin'.

Que: Iight I'm in, but you gotta call everyone and let them know when and where.

Styles: Already covered bro', that new club down the street from my old job.

Que: Opening night, cool!

Saturday (Opening Night at the club!)

The line is packed; you'd think someone was handing out money or free food! Chelsea and her girls had been waiting in line for about 30 minutes when Que and the rest of his friends pulled up. Styles was better known as Mr. Popular everyone knew him, all the girls wanted to fuck him and all the guys wanted to have a drink with him. Styles walked to the door and shock hands with the owner and the security guards, then everyone who was with him walked in the club.

Chelsea & the girls......

Jen: Awww Shit my ex is here!

Olivia: Looks like someoneâs getting dick tonight!

Jen: (Smiling) Bitch shut up.

Tati: Ummmmm Soooo who the fuck are they?

Chelsea: Agreed!