Boy Meets Girl Part 2

This is a story of boy meets girl..... The boy, Que of Chicago, IL, grew up believing that he'd never find true love until the day he met his soul mate; this belief stem from his love of 90's hip-hop and RnB music. The girl, Chelsea of Miami Beach, Florida didn't share this belief. Since the destruction of her parents’ marriage, she'd only loved two things. The first was her Barbie’s the second was how easily she could switch Kens and feel nothing. This is a story of boy meets girl, however you should know up front, this is not a love story.

1:30am

Que, Styles & the rest of their crew decided it was time to leave and grab a bite to eat. The guys all packed into Que's truck while Mia jumped in the car with Ashley.

Mia & Ashley....

Ashley: Girl did you see that shit!

Mia: Hell Yeah! I can't believe Que did that shit!

Ashley: I wonder what Kelly's going to say when she hears this.

Mia: Aw yeah that's right she does have a lil crush on Que. How doesn't he know this!?

Ashley: I think itâs because she's still dating that guy.

Mia: Either way Que seems to have a number 1 fan!

Ashley: The night is still young so you never know what can happen next!

Styles texts Jen.....

Styles: Whas up?

Jen: Where did u go?

Styles: Where we always go after a party, meet us up there.

Jen: Aw the Breakfast & Dinner spot, ok we'll be there n a min.

Styles: Kool

Jen: I have a question that needs answering though!

Styles: (-__- ) Whas your question

Jen: Do u miss US?

Styles: Didn't I ask you this before?

Jen: Yea and I didn't get the chance to tell you how I felt. But never mind we'll talk later.

2am

The guys get to the diner first, grab their usual seats. That's when shit gets real!

Que: Styles..... WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT GIRL!

Styles: What Girl!?! (Laughing)

Stevie:  You know what girl jack-ass! The girl that he fucked on stage!

Jarrod: I think that was one of Jen's friends!

Styles: Yeah Iâm pretty sure it was. She's BAD bro.

Que: All I know is that girl is a FREAK!

Jarrod: Shit her friend was a little freaky to wasn't she Stevie!

Stevie: WELL YOU KNOOOOWWW How I Do!!!!