2

Bobby's flat was actually pretty nice considering it's size. Once inside the door, you were greeted with a tiny dining room next to a even tinier living room. Down a hall in front of you was a bathroom, and two bedrooms. The bigger of the two belonged to Bobby, the other was the spare.
  I chose to ignore Bobby's last comment about killing me, praying he was just joking around. Guess it wouldn't hurt right now though. He offered me to use the shower but I decided not to push my welcome already. Instead I shuffled my way to the spare, thanking Bobby for a thousandth time, still astounded he'd let a random girl stay in his flat. Really for all he know I could be a prostitute, a drug dealer crackhead, or a whore. I was none of these, but he knew as much about me as I did him. Nothing.
  I told him that my name was Soojin and I worked as a waitress at the bar down the street and that I was only 19, along with a brief synopsis that I did indeed run away from home. I learned from him that he worked as a dance teacher nearby and was only a year older than me.
  Soon I was climbing into the small bed, praying to wake up and have it all be a dream and forgotten about.
-
  Waking up the next morning proved to be nearly difficult. My head was screaming, and my stomach was growling. From the kitchen I could hear the sound of something sizzling and I was brought back to the reality I was in. Walking down the hallway I'm met with Bobby standing over the tiny stove, wearing a large black sweatshirt. At my arrival in the room he turns around and smiles at me.
  "Good morning Soojin how are you feeling?" His smile creases as he looks at my forehead. Right. I had forgotten about the large gash caused by my father. I had also forgotten about what it felt like to have someone to talk to and who cared about me.
  "Good morning Bobby, and I'm fine." I try to say happily but end up coming off as a tired maniac.
  "Are you sure? Maybe if you took a shower some of the blood would wash away?" He took a step closer and I feel myself instinctively flinch again.
  In the morning light I could more clearly see his beautiful features. A eyebrow piercing glittered just above his left eye, and two hoops accompanied each of his ears. He had dark shining brown eyes that resembled a copper penny sparkling in the sun. His jawline compared to that of a Greek god. He was truly beautiful, and somehow I ended up staying the night at his house. A first.
  "Y-yeah, I'll do that," I nod and put my hand over my forehead before rushing back to my bedroom to grab a new pair of clothes from my suitcase.
  I then ran to the bathroom and hopped into the tiny shower and turned it on full blast. I decided to further ignore the amount of blood gathering in the drain from all of my injuries. I let the water drag through my hair as I process what my next move would be.
  I obviously couldn't bank off of Bobby forever, I'd have to get my own place soon. I have enough money in the bank to possibly pay for a couple months rent, I could take out a loan too. I didn't want to stay here for more than a couple days.
  Turning off the water I throw my hair into a towel that Bobby had given me prior to showering. I pad back into the kitchen to find him sitting at the table, resting his chin on the surface and staring at his phone. He smiles and pats the chair next to him, to which I cautiously take a seat in.
  "It does look a lot better! I'm glad that you aren't to seriously hurt." He smiles again, revealing his slightly crooked tooth that I had noticed last night. It somehow only added to his cuteness.
  "Yeah! It hopefully won't leave a scar," I laugh awkwardly. The last thing I needed was something that always connected me to my father. "Also!" Nice Segway. "I think I asked you last night, but where is a cheap apartment around here?"
He pouts his lips while thinking.
  "Honestly no where is cheap, but the flat a couple down from me is empty and up for rental if you'd like!" He says brightly. I think for a second, where I was now still was maybe only a couple blocks from my father, but I did have a good chance of never running into him considering he didn't leave the house. It also wouldn't hurt to have someone like Bobby nearby me. I nod.
  "Awesome! That was easy!" I say happily smiling, hoping that the flat was similar to Bobby's, because this was nice.
  "You don't need to tell me, but why'd you run away from home?" Bobby's voice had gotten drastically lower. I freeze.
  "My father was abusive, it was a really toxic and bad place " I clench my fist, shivering slightly. No, I couldn't let that poor excuse of a man have that big of a effect on me. Bobby holds his hand out to mine, I hesitantly take it. Physical touch makes me nervous.
  "It's okay, don't worry you're gone now." I feel like only Bobby could get away with saying something like that having only known a person for a little bit.
  "Thank you, I'm really glad you saved me last night." I'm not to good with words. I pull my hand away.
  "Of course, Id never leave someone in that situation." Why did he seem like such a genuinely good person?! At that his phone goes off with a obnoxious radar alarm noise. The screen lit up with the note work!! on it. I can't help but smile.
  "Aah! I have to go to work now, I have to set and alarm so I don't forget... I just work at the dance studio over there..." he points at an angle as if that'd mean anything. "You can come with! We're learning a new choreography today!"
  "I don't dance.. I'll be going to work in an hour anyway," I laugh watching Bobby throw everything on the counter into a black backpack.
  "Sure sure, I'll see you soon okay oh!" He scrawls something on a piece of paper and hands it to me. "Here's my phone my phone number! I should be home from work before you but-" he scrambles to the door.
  "Bye Soojin!" He smiles and waves.
  "Bye Bobby!" I wave too, I swear this man's smile was already contagious.
  Once he'd left I made my way back to my spare room. It felt odd to go anywhere else. Luckily his wifi had no lock on it, so used my time to look for apartments near me. I found the one Bobby had mentioned. The monthly pay would cost as much of three of my paychecks. I marked it as interested and gave my email.
  I sigh, maybe this would be turning a new leaf.

-~

Yes I made Bobby a dancer, he's just such a good dance and it fit really well fff