Ch.1 - Her name is Hana

Hana kicks her feet up on the desk, arms crossing with a knowing smirk on her face as the chat room of her stream blow up.

"Yet another victory!" She announces proudly, creating and shooting a fake gun with her fingers and pretending to blow off the after steam of it. StarCraft was her game, and there ain't nothing no-one could do about it! That was her mindset at least.

The sixteen year old hears the faint doorbell ring while wearing her pink bunny microphone set.

She stands, her small blue t-shirt with her D. Va logo of a battle-born white bunny lifts slightly to show a little of her porcelain skin. She barely steps outside unless she had to go to school or buy some Doritos and Mountain Dew to snack on while she gamed. Despite her unhealthy diet, her body was as picture perfect as a young model, slim and her hips a little bit wider than the rest of her body.

She pulls down her pink booty shorts a little as she stood, flashing a peace sign at her 30k audience. "And that's how you strategize on StarCraft! Love, D. Va! 평화!" She weeks as she shuts down the stream and the door bell rings again.

"I'm coming! I'm coming.." She throws her headset on her messy bed, ruffling up her silky hair and making her way to the door of her tiny apartment. She opens it. "What?" the bags under her eyes express the fact that she stayed up long hours of the night occupied.

The landlady, Yanate, grimaces as the sight of the child and the already noticeable mess behind her. "Your monthly rent is overdue." She sighs and pushes up her glasses in distress."I let you use this space because of what happened to your parents. Don't make me take that away."

Hana crosses her arms and defensively spoke. "What's a little mess gonna hurt?!"

"Miss. Song!" Yanate stops her from continuing. "That isn't the problem and you know it. I'm giving you a 25% off discount every month until you're eighteen, that's a big blessing than ending up in the streets starving." Hana looks to the ground, eyebrows furrowed.
"Hana," Yanate says softly. "You need a job, you need to grow up and make some money before something terrible happens to you. I care about you no matter how tough I seem on you."

"That's because you pity me.." Hana murmurs and shuts the door. She presses her back on the door and closes her eyes. Hearing Yanate sigh and walk off, she lets her body slide to the floor where she held her knees to her chest. As much as Hana admits it, Yanate is right. The donations from her fans are a lot, where she can buy the  food she needs and she uses a good amount of money for new equipment and savings for the StarCraft tournament buy-in. That leaves barely for her rent...

Her head jerks upward and her eyes widen. She runs over to her PC and opens a couple of tabs with the swift typing of her fingers on the keyboard. "The StarCraft tournament!" the corners of her lips rise in delight. "The grand prize is 30,000 dollars!" That would be enough money to pay her rent and focus on her games she imagines.

She takes a seat and cracks her knuckles, starting up the game and her stream. "Remember when you all said I'm the best StarCraft player? Well my goal is to take a chance at the tournament!" it's go time.

/////  Annyeong! This was a short chapter one to get used to what's starting off. The pace will pick up in the next chapter! Thanks for reading and staying in tune!
- Bun ❁ \\\\\