Prologue: The Deaths Of Yasmine and Monsieur Bellavance

(the pic after the video is Chris's castle)

~1892~

Carolina~

I was with my husband Chris and our 6  year old daughter Yasmine. They meant the world to me. We had everything we could ever want...that was until tragedy occurred one night. We were having a wonderful time with each other until we heard a mob outside.

"VAMPIRE! WEREWOLF!" the mob shouted

"Darling?" Chris came to me as i held our daughter's hand. 

"Go hide. I will take care of this." I said.

We kissed once more before he let go of my hand and I picked up the front of my dress and went downstairs and opened the door to the mob.

"LEAVE OUR TOWN VAMPIRE!" A man shout to me

"Please stop. We mean you no harm!" I tried to reason with them

"LIES!" The man said. "YOU AND YOUR WEREWOLF OF A HUSBAND ARE GOING TO DIE!"

"Please don't do this!"I pleaded. I heard a crash upstairs. "CHRIS!" I shouted as I ran upstairs and saw my husband lying on the floor....dead. He had a silver bullet through his heart. "NO!" i fell to the ground and tears flooded my eyes. I then gasped. "YASMINE!" I ran to her room and dodged falling wood. Tears flowed down my face when I saw Yasmine's room engulfed in flames and her crying died down and there was nothing. I knew i had to escape. I ran out with my bags and up onto the hill. My husband had turned me into a vampire werewolf. I shifted and ran with my bags away from the castle. I ran til i was in Romania and came across the spooky forest where I used to live.

 I ran til i was in Romania and came across the spooky forest where I used to live

 I walked through it til i saw my old castle(pic above. this will serve a major part later on). I made sure no one followed me and went inside. I walked upstairs and to me and Chris's old room where we lived before his castle. I sat on our bed and cried. I stood up and looked out the window feeling myself starting to sing. I always sung to Yasmine whenever she felt alone or had any nightmares.

You two were once
My one companion
You guys were all
That mattered
You two were once
A daughter and husband
Then my world
Was shattered

Wishing you two were
Somehow here again
Wishing you two were

Somehow near
Sometimes it seemed
If I just dreamed
Somehow you guys would
Be here

Wishing I could
Hear your guys' voice again
Knowing that I
Never would
Dreaming of you guys
Won't help me to do
All that you guys dreamed
I could

Passing bells
And sculpted angels
Cold and monumental
Seem for you two
The wrong companions
You two were warm and gentle

Too many years
Fighting back tears
Why can't the past
Just die?

I ran out to the terris picking up my dress running and swung open the terris as my song reached its climax

Wishing you two were
Somehow here again
Knowing we must
Say goodbye
Try to forgive
Teach me to live
Give me the strength
To try

No more memories
No more silent tears
No more gazing across
The wasted years
Help me say
Goodbye

I fell to my knees and cried. I knew i would never find someone else....for a zing only happens once in your life. Why did they have to ruin things? At that moment my hatred for humans began. I looked down at my locket and inside was a pic of Yasmine and the other pic was of me and Chris. I knew the only person who convinced a mob to take down monsters. And that person....was Van Helsing. 

"You will pay for this Van Helsing." I growled under my breath.

A/N: Hey guys :D what do you guys think of my new Hotel Transylvania story? COmment below what  you think. Also for this chapter tell me if i should add more and give me some ideas :) i will try and make it more interesting as i go on. Hope you will like it :) 

with love-Macy