Chapter 1: Count Dracula

Carolina~

I was walking around the forest. I had been on my own since I was 512 years old....ever since humans killed my husband and my daughter. I lived in my castle in London but i had to get away from all the humans. So i traveled here to Transylvania. I saw monsters from the forest going somewhere so i followed them to a castle. I carried my bags inside the castle and it looked like....a hotel for monsters. I walked around the lobby to the front desk where no one was there. I rang the bell and the one and only Dracula came to the desk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Dracula~

I was wondering about through the hotel making sure everything was alright. No human in sight which was good. I was about to go see my daughter Mavis when a girl walked into the hotel. She didn't smell human she smelled like a vampire and something else. I watched as she walked around the lobby and to he front desk. She rang the bell on the desk. Damn zombies. I went behind the desk.

"Can I help you?" I asked the girl.

She turned to me. "Um yeah. I just wanted to check into a room." she said.

"Ok. How long do you plan to stay?" I asked her

"few weeks just to get my troubles out of my head." she said.

I picked the room that was next to Mavis's room so i could check on her after i see Mavis. I handed her her key.

"Here you go." I smiled a bit her her and she returned the smile.

"Thanks Drac." the girl said and I showed her to her room since i was gonna go and see Mavey to wish her a happy birthday.

"I never caught your name." I said to her as we walked

"Carolina." she said softly she looked sad for some reason.

"Are you ok Carolina?" I asked her going in front of her and placed my hands on her shoulders and looked down at her 

"Not really no....I lost my husband and my only daughter to humans." Carolina said to me.

I felt very sorry for her. "I know how you feel. I lost my wife Martha to those humans." i said to her. "I was able to save my daughter Mavis from the fire that engulfed the castle"

Carolina hugged me gently and i hugged her back. I was determined to protect her along with Mavey. I continued walking with her and we reached her room. 

"Thanks Drac." Carolina smiled at me.

"You are very welcome Carolina." I smiled at her. 

Carolina went inside her room and I went next door to see Mavis to se how she was doing. In a few days was her birthday and I couldn't wait.

---------------------------

Mavis~

After talking with my dad, i decided to walk around the hotel. Something about him seemed different. I saw a girl who looked new and was outside by heself. Sitting on the edge of the pool. I went to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. 

"Hello." I saidot her sitting net to her.

"Hello. Who are you?" she asked me. SHe sounded like she was from London.

"i am Mavis. Dracula's daughter." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Carolina." the girl said to me and we shook hands. 

"What brings you to my dads hotel?" I asked her

"My past." Carolina said. "My husband and only daughter were killed by humans." 

I hugged he and she returned the embrace.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you?" I asked her

"I am a vampire-werewolf hybrid. My husband turned me into one because he was a werewolf and I was a vampire. He said it was to defend myself if necessary and protect the ones i loved from threat.....but it didn't work the night of the fire." Carolina explained to me

"Well the hotel is like a second family and so are my dads friends. You'l learn to like it here." I said placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"Thanks Mavis." Carolina smiled at me and we stood up and walked back inside the hotel