Chapter 2: Taken Away

The same night that kookie hoped, there was silence afterword, then *Sound of kookies home being discovered* everyone woke up then they started hiding realizing that they were trying to be kidnapped, kookie was going into her parents hiding spot. Until a human hand grabbed kookie, her parents were trying to get the human hand to let go but it was too late kookie was kidnapped. The next day its was 9:am kookie was surrounded by 9 rabbits all excited to be bought by a human. Kookie was still scared and traumatized after what happened last night, she tried forgetting about it. But then she started breaking down crying because she really misses her family. But the other rabbits didn't made her feel better they all started laughing at her. Then the bigger baby rabbit said to kookie who would ever love a rabbit like you, the other rabbits laughed that made kookie feel even worst. Every Thursday it would feel like hell to her cause the other rabbits would pick on her, call her names, and even beat her. Then that Wednesday night kookie prayed that she would get a owner who would love her and hug her. She hoped when she saw a shooting star that Wednesday night she knew the hope would come true. (End Of Chapter 2)