Chapter One (Continued)

When Bigi finally arrived to his home, he laid the girl on the couch gently, careful not to cause pain to her wounds. "Prince! Paris! Guys help!" he screamed. Nearly falling over each other, Prince and Paris ran to Bigi. "Jesus Christ Bigi, what's going on? Are you okay?!" Paris asked out of breath. "Yeah Yeah, I'm fine, but it's her." he pointed to the girl who laid there silently, but breathing. Both Paris and Prince's eyes broadened with sickening dread at seeing her. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?!" Paris yelled, and Prince snickered a little from the manner in which she said it, at that point returned to being serious. "This girl I know from school was being beaten by a couple of guys who were making fun of her. She doesn't deserve to be bullied everyday.. People call her weird and stuff. Even Gabe and Shawn." Paris looked down at her shaking her head. "I can't believe people with no brain would do this," she said concerned. "Prince, get me the peroxide, a dry cloth and a wet cloth. Bigi, you stay here and comfort her while I go get the bandages." They both agreed.

Bigi's eyes turned into worry as he sat on the arm of the sofa. "Please be okay.. God please let her be okay.." He whispered softly. Paris came back shortly and began dabbing the girl's head softly, Prince returning beside her. "We should try to see if she can talk, I think she's awake." Prince chimed in. Bigi went first. "Hey.. I don't know your name, and I'm sorry for that, but please say something to us to let us know you're okay." The girl's eyes glistened green as she nodded. Paris went next. "I promise that we're gonna find these assholes and make their lives a living hell." "Too late for that," Bigi replied. "I gave them what they were asking for."

As they all conversed with each other about what happened, the girl's voice bounded in sickly. "Sarah.." she said . "What? Who's Sarah?" Prince asked, looking at both Bigi and Paris. "M-My name is Sarah," she replied wide awake now. "So that's what your name is.." Bigi said as he watched Paris holding her hand. Sarah began to sit up, still aching in pain. Though she managed to sit herself up, she needed help getting up fully. She sat up straight now, saying nothing but wincing in intense pain. It was inevitable to bare. "Does everything hurt?" she slowly nodded. "I think we should take her to the hospital, to make sure she doesn't have internal bleeding." Prince requested. All agreeing, they took her hand gently lifting her up from the sofa and out to the car. Prince hoisted Sarah into the backseat of Paris's Jeep and told Bigi to stay back there with her. She tried sleeping a bit on the car ride there, taking only a small nap, her eyes resting after they closed. Slowly, her chest began to ache but she could breathe just fine. When she woke from her nap, she opened an eye. Instead of Bigi being on his phone or sleeping, he stared at her. She had seen the worried look on his face, but didn't notice her being awake. He put his hand on hers, it was warm and comforting, telling Paris something Sarah didn't hear. Suddenly, everything went faint.