Zoe

Zoe is a girl prettier beyond her years. She lucked out when her mom married a plastic surgeon paired with a handsome inheritance check monthly. In her world fashion and reputation were  above all else. Everyone loves  Zoe or rather everyone "loves" Zoe. Everyone sees her as the queen of the school but she models everything after a girl a class ahead of her name Ashlyn. Ashlyn had natural beauty genuinely good personality. Zoe tries her  best to become that and the more she tries the more she loses herself in the process. Zoe's a gorgeous girl. Makes good grades, never been in a fight, star of the varsity softball team, and she loves her three other closest friends and she's gone to church every Sunday,Wednesday, and any other day there's a church function. Sometimes you can see the real Zoe. Like when you're watching a movie. When she gets excited over a certain part you can see a flash of someone else. Someone so raw and real. But if you blink it'll be gone. You could say she's like a bad carbon copy. All the main parts are there and the little pieces are lost in translation. People tend to say people only like her for what they can gain from her and she only likes her friends because she can gain something from them as well. From Nikki she gets someone who makes her feel classy and rich, Hannah is who Zoe turns to feel smart, and Adrienne makes get feel beautiful and that's where all of her grades come from. She has something to gain from them all but they also have something to gain from her. Nikki gets gifts, Hannah gets popularity, and Adrienne gets protection. Who would mess with you when you're accepted by the girls that everyone work so hard to impress. Every girl had a critical in Zoes world. It was almost as if it was Zoes world and we were merely guests. Guests that's very interesting if you think about it. We're quite welcoming to guests. We have guest rooms, guest houses all to be nice. But why don't we give them our own beds? Because they're guests. That's YOUR bed. YOU earned it and you weren't going to give it to someone whom didn't put in their work for it. It's a survival instinct. You wouldn't give up your warm bed to someone who hasn't given you something to earn it. I would give my bed up for a military veteran but not a middle class man with a life of plenty. I've gotten something from the veteran but not the man. So I guess you could say that using people is a survival instinct we use to make sure we have exactly what we're missing. We as people use one another because that's what we have to do to continue on in life. Literally everything we do is to feed some desire or gain what they don't have. But where does this desire come from? Heaven? Hell? The idea of such things can be superficial to some of you. But what if we have a deeper side a darken one. One we can not even come close to capturing and explore. Whether you believe in God or the evolution theory you have to think of where our fears and desires come from. The devil? The devil is supposed to represent evil so is that our own small piece of evil? Or did we instinctively learn theses things. And if that's the case I wonder what was on the earth at that point that had us ado scared our brain completely rewired to pass those fears millions of years down the line. I think whatever you choose it's quite terrifying knowing something could have such an impact on us as a civilization. How does this tie into our beautiful Zoe? Well it won't for a while but just remember all behavior and we must have learned fear from something. Or there is something so evil everyone knows of it and even contains some of it.