PROLOGUE

• Dedicated to Christy Palma

written by: Preciousinvader 

"Grrr! Such a greedy man! We shouldn't call him a man after all. Who does he think of himself thurt women of the 21st century?" 

I explained to Aya how that perverted male, standing in front of these hundred seated students really gets into my nerve. 

I really wanted to shout and curse every wrong detail about him. 

And me? I won't dare attempt to attend that initiation thingy of AONew on saturday. 

That's absurd, or should I say it's a ghastly idea.

If only I knew that he's the president of the organization I signed up to, obviously, I wasn't here for briefing. 

"You know what Kirsty, I might think you're attracted to Vince Christian. Seeing you describing him like that is merely strange. Why so mean? I suppose, it's your way of hiding your real feelings towards him, isn't it?" 

Seriously? Defend mechanism? Aya is so unbelievable. Where did she get that phony idea? 

I want to vommit of what she has just blabbed out. Her words are so gruesome.

"What, Aya? Are you serious? He's out of my league. Will you stop that disgusting idea. Don't tell me, you are like that? Is it the same case with Eren?" I rolled my eyes to her. 

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt, I had greatly challenged Aya with my words. Too much of my tactless mouth. 

Will a World War III happen now? For the history, Eren is Aya's ultimate secret love since we were kids. 

But what can I do? I realized the moment I stepped here and found out that  Araneta is the president slash facilitator of the AONew, I almost puke to the idea that I had signed up to this. 

Now that I barely see Araneta standing there, I almost die to the thought that I'm one of the members of this lame org.

And looking at me now, how many times do I have to explain to Aya that joining this org is just a waste of time- that this is the lamest decision we ever came up this semester.

So why the hell I am still here, right? 

"You're mean. Whether you like it or not we're going to participate in the initiation of AONew on saturday. What's wrong if Vince Christian Araneta is the President of this brotherhood? This is not a fraternity for violence for God's sake. There's nothing to be scared of." She challenged me like joining up this org is just an ordinary thing after all.

The hell! Why Aya got to ask me that? 

Doesn't she know everything is wrong about Vince Christian? Do I have to explain every detail about it? If I do, probably the list goes on.

Who's stupid enough to sign up with this org? Being here, seated with these unfamiliar studes from various colleges of this university is a major goof. Who calls this brotherhood? Forget the org's mission. I'll back out, that's for sure.

"I better join other sorority than participating in this freaking lame org. I'll withdraw all my submitted papers here, Aya. I'm dead Ser---" 

I said with finality when someone interupted me. 

"Don't you know it's rude to talk nonsense when someone higher in position is having an important speech in front of his members?" And guess that someone. Need I say his evil name?

He kept his eyes on me warily. What the heck! How did it happen that this perverted jerk is now in front of me? Is he eyeing me since the briefing started? 

It should be an impossible thing to see Aya and me talking, we are seated on the fifth row. What vision does this jerk own? Vision of an immortal?

There are hundred of students here, how come it was only me he saw talking? And not even minding Aya? 

Great. Super great. Is this guy having some grudge on me to ashame me in front of these hundred students?