Chapter 7

Errors POV

I was yelling at my crew for slacking off while I was slacking off with Inky! After yelling at them for a while I went back to doing what I usually did and that's driving the ship because I'm the captain and I can do whatever I want on this ship. I can go up to someone and smack them if I really wanted to but no I'm a good captain and I'm very fair and handsome. I want to do something I'm bored now and complementing myself isn't making this better because I already know everything about myself. "I'm perfect~" I say to myself as I smirk and think about my Inky. Man when she lets me touch her in other ways I'm gonna have my fun and I'll have my Inky too.

I told Cross to take the wheel again and went to my room and laid down to think about Inky and a few other things like how I would have my fun with her someday. I would really like to see her as a human again cause damn she is thiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc. (Sorreh mah senpai called me that the other day and I'm just so happy) I lied there bored and wondered how people do nothing and don't get bored because I get bored easily that's why I'm a captain of a pirate ship so I can do whatever I want. I don't have anything to do so I'll go to a random island and stop there with my crew.

Inks POV

I was sitting on a rock on an island when I saw Captain Error's ship. I didn't really mind so I stayed there thinking. There is a lot of things to think about if you really think about it hehehe. I laughed at my little joke as I looked up and saw Error's ship wasn't there I shrugged until I felt something sharp barely poke me in the back. I quickly turn around about to scream or jump off the rock when an strong hand grabs my arm. I looked at him in horror. He put his sword down and said "Hey calm down cutie I'm not going to hurt you I'm going to let you go ok? Don't run off or well swim away, Ok?" I nodded afraid. He let go and picked me up I was scared that he would drop me so I clung to him. He smirked and set me down somewhere I wasn't sure where tho. The person who caught me was defiantly a pirate. He was black boned (not to be racist) and was dripping some kind of goop. "Ummm what's your name sir?" He looked at me and said "I'm Nightmare, what about you?" I looked down "My name's Ink.." I replied kinda quietly but he heard me. He picked me up again and started walking somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked confused "To Captain Error's ship of course. You are the mermaid we caught on accident am I right?" I nodded.

(I wanna write more but immm to lazy to sooo yea)