Close call (texts)

Eren had went over to Armins house for the day so Levi decided to use this rare chance to have Petra over. They had spent their afternoon cuddling and making out, free of any anxiety they might get when out in public. After a while Petra fell asleep next to Levi so he took this chance to just browse through the internet. He opened his phone just to be attacked by a bunch of texts from this mysterious brat on Kik.

Iknowyoursecret: hey guess what Levi

Iknowyoursecret: Eren left Armin's house a bit early. He saw Petra's car in the parking lot. He already knows what you're up to.

Iknowyoursecret: you've really messed up this time Levi

Levi stared at his phone in shock. He actually did mess up this time. He didn't actually think that Eren would leave for another few hours, so in summary, Levi was internally losing his shit. He shook Petra harshly, getting her awake quite quickly. He explained the situation to her and she packed up her stuff and dashed out, taking the fire escape rather than the elevator to make sure Eren didn't see her. She successfully got out undetected and made her way home.

Meanwhile back in the apartment, Eren walked in looking worse than ever. He ignored Levi and just walked right into the bedroom, closing the door and diving onto the bed. He sent out a quick text to Levi before passing out.

Iknowyoursecret: did you see him yet? Didn't Eren look bad? He's slowly killing himself and you don't even care.

Levi gave the last message a look of confusion. Eren seemed fine for the most part. He was obviously eating a bit less but it didn't seem that concerning. He also hasn't seen Eren without a long sleeve shirt on but surely it's just because he's cold or something. Deep down Levi knew that the answers were much worse than what he told himself but he wasn't ready to know how bad his boyfriend was doing. He decided to go check on Eren, just to make sure he was safe. He opened the door slowly, seeing that Eren was deep in sleep on his side of the bed, hugging a pillow to his chest. His eyes scanned the sleeping boys body, trying to find something out of the ordinary. Everything seemed normal for the most part. Levi was about to leave when suddenly Eren shifted in his sleep, pulling his sleeve up his arm a bit. He saw that Eren's  arm was covered in bloodstained bandages.

Shit.