Mistakes

Major trigger warnings! Read with caution

~
~
~

~~~Levi rushed back to the apartment after reading the text

~
~
~
Levi rushed back to the apartment after reading the text. He didn't realize how selfish he had been until they sent him that one message.

Iknowyoursecret: you left just like that? Wow Levi, you really left him hanging.

What was he thinking? He shouldn't have left the poor boy all alone, especially with all the shit he's dealing with. He ran into the elevator, wishing it would bring him up faster. The elevator opened to a small 'ding' and he went into a sprint down the halls. Levi tried to open the door but it was locked. He fumbled with his spare keys until he heard a click.

He slowly opened the door, not knowing what to expect. The living room and kitchen were empty, the knife rack especially. He searched their bedroom next, finding it empty as well but the closet door was left slightly ajar. Levi cautiously pushed it open, nearly throwing up at the sight. He felt tears run down his face as he looked at the body.

Eren was hanging from a beam on the ceiling with an assortment of knives scattered on the floor below his feet. His sleeves were pulled up to reveal deep, fresh cuts running across his veins. Levi grabbed the biggest knife and cut Eren down, then proceeded to check his pulse.

'A heartbeat! He has a fucking heartbeat!'