Cuddles And Showers

(y/n): your name
~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with Colby's head on my chest, arms grasped my waist, and feet tangled with mine. As much as I wanted to wake him up, I didn't. I carefully watched him sleep in peace. Not in a creepy way, but loving. His breaths were  steady with little hiccups here and there. His mouth was slightly parted with vague snores escaping.

I feel his feet start to move and his breathing getting heavier. He loosened his grip on my waist a bit but he kept his head on my chest, pondering if I was awake as well.

"Baby boy I'm awake" as soon as I said that his head popped up and he propped it on my chest, he did it hesitantly just in case it hurt me but I didn't mind.

"Glad about that princess" he shifted our position to me straddling his waist with my hands on his chest, his hands were tightly around my waist. Gripping it with a fear of letting me go.

I got up in only panties and his Nirvana shirt he let me borrow. I walked up to the bathroom and turned around to him following me.

He turned the nozzle of the shower and let the water run for a bit while I did my business. "Come join me for a shower baby girl" he said with slight of a smirk.

"Don't worry I was planning that, but no funny business"

"Why not..? Just today baby girl" he whined, still with a smirk.

"Nope not happening, maybe tonight" I said finally with a smirk. He jumped up and down in excitement, now waiting impatiently for tonight.

I started to undress myself but he stopped me, taking over he took off my shirt, and not being shy about my panties.

I stepped into the steaming hot water and seconds later Colby was hugging me from behind. I grabbed the shampoo and started to massage his scalp, he leant his head back and gave out a slight moan.

"Baby, it's shampoo." I said with a chuckle at the fact he was getting turned on by shampoo.

"Sorry princess I was just thinking about tonight" he said happily, smashing his lips to mine.

~time skip~

I stepped out of the shower grabbing a towel off the rack. And wrapping it around myself, Colby doing the same. I walked into the bedroom quickly, because his bathroom was outside of his room.

I got dressed into my grey booty shorts with his same Nirvana shirt. He got into white basketball shorts with his pink hoodie.

"You need to wear pink more, you look so cute!" I blurted out, pinching his cheeks.

"Note taken" he said with a giggle.

I heard my phone start to ring and vibrate. I took it off his nightstand and checked the contact. It was my bestfriend (y/bff/n).

(y/bff/n): hey bitch, wassup
you: hey hoe, nothin much why?
(y/bff/n): you wanna come over today?
you: no not really, I wanna spend the day with my Colbybaby.

I look over at Colby and smiled, I saw that he was blushing. He love it when I call him that for some odd reason.

(y/bff/n): ugh ok fine, bye hoebag
you: bye fucker

"You could have gone out with her baby"

"I didn't wanna, I just want to cuddle and have a lazy day with my lil koala" I said as I pushed him on the bed and cuddled into the crook of his neck as he gripped my waist for the 100th time today, but I didn't mind.

Before I knew it I heard him start to vaguely snore just like this morning, so I could sleep to the peacefulness of the love of my life.
~~~~~~~~~~
soooooo how'd you like it?

I'm legit in Spanish class right now trying to finish bc I'm so bored. oops?

idk what to call you guys, i think imma call you koalas cuz why not!

ok bye my little koalas 🐨